Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To take this back to the BPL, it's quite nice to see Rooney and RVP blossoming. It's rare to see two big big talents who play the same role click, but they have. Also it's fantastic to see Welback starting with both of those, SAF has a lot of faith in him even though his finishing sometimes is lacklustre.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Hahaha Scumderland couldn't even beat a 10 man team! And the so called "fans" that they have were singing at Steven Taylor "we wish you were dead" well done lads, your songbook is so diverse and not generic at all!
Give yourself a high-five from me! :pity:

Boro aren't a good team but at least we can admit it, grow up Mackems everywhere you moronic has beens.:smug:

Reactions: Crayo

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To take this back to the BPL, it's quite nice to see Rooney and RVP blossoming. It's rare to see two big big talents who play the same role click, but they have. Also it's fantastic to see Welback starting with both of those, SAF has a lot of faith in him even though his finishing sometimes is lacklustre.

Who's your all time favourite Manchester United striking partnership? If I was a United fan it would probably be Cole & Yorke?

ColeMiner said:
Hahaha Scumderland couldn't even beat a 10 man team! And the so called "fans" that they have were singing at Steven Taylor "we wish you were dead" well done lads, your songbook is so diverse and not generic at all!
Give yourself a high-five from me! :pity:

Boro aren't a good team but at least we can admit it, grow up Mackems everywhere you moronic has beens.:smug:

I know, apparently Newcastle dominated the game?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cole & Yorke definitely #1, you just can't beat that. Teddy and Ole are high up there too though. Those four were at the time the best four strikers in Europe imo. Nistelrooy is arguably my all time favourite United striker though.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I know, apparently Newcastle dominated the game?

Definitely, with 10 men as well, Sunderland just wack it up and it will never ever work against a team like Newcastle so what do they do? Wack it up a bit further! Because that will most definitely work.

And as I try to have a civil conversation with my friends telling them how s*** they are as a good mate should but their only come back to me as it always is because my football knowledge is far far superior to theirs as Sunderland fans are deluded children " At least we aren't in the championship, whey 2-1" oh I'm sorry, I thought Boro were the team the Mackems "didn't care about" but yet there is constant discussion on the Sunderland message board about how many children us "dirty smoggie c****" have raped, very mature. Yet there isn't a single thread on OneBoro about the Mackems, I wonder who it is that doesn't care about the other? And they say 2-1 to us constantly but yet they always forget about the fact that Middlesbrough, a championship team took them to two legs and extra time scored first and were the better team in both legs, but of course all Sunderland "fans" have selective memory and only remember. LOL WE WAN!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... :pipebomb:

That's all folks.

Reactions: Crayo

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cole & Yorke definitely #1, you just can't beat that. Teddy and Ole are high up there too though. Those four were at the time the best four strikers in Europe imo. Nistelrooy is arguably my all time favourite United striker though.

People on the football team called me Ruud because I always poached the six yard box. :boss1:

ColeMiner said:
Definitely, with 10 men as well, Sunderland just wack it up and it will never ever work against a team like Newcastle so what do they do? Wack it up a bit further! Because that will most definitely work.

And as I try to have a civil conversation with my friends telling them how s*** they are as a good mate should but their only come back to me as it always is because my football knowledge is far far superior to theirs as Sunderland fans are deluded children " At least we aren't in the championship, whey 2-1" oh I'm sorry, I thought Boro were the team the Mackems "didn't care about" but yet there is constant discussion on the Sunderland message board about how many children us "dirty smoggie c****" have raped, very mature. Yet there isn't a single thread on OneBoro about the Mackems, I wonder who it is that doesn't care about the other? And they say 2-1 to us constantly but yet they always forget about the fact that Middlesbrough, a championship team took them to two legs and extra time scored first and were the better team in both legs, but of course all Sunderland "fans" have selective memory and only remember. LOL WE WAN!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... :pipebomb:

That's all folks.

You boss.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Yeah buddy.. VAN THE MAN!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Completely forgot about our fantasy league table. I still have players in there who are injured. Sort of given up since I don't have full access :(.

I put a team full of jobbers this week. :boss1: