Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm surprised you aren't scoring more in all seriousness, you have two cracking wingers and Fletcher who is pretty strong in the air I believe. Just seems odd that the supply isn't there.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm surprised you aren't scoring more in all seriousness, you have two cracking wingers and Fletcher who is pretty strong in the air I believe. Just seems odd that the supply isn't there.

Johnson's deliveries have been piss poor and he can't beat his man.
McClean's deliveries have been good when he can beat a man, but he's getting double up on, and he is actually quite thick (like legit) so he wouldn't think to cut in on his right foot.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
True.. They're a little off. Hope Mancini can pump them up soon.

Indeed it doesn't also help when Mancini got asked if he had the full backing of the owners he said "It's up to them, I don't know" you should have just said "Yeah" because everyone is now questioning his job secuirity.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Part I don't get tbh.. Just a weird situation.

Sure as hell sad about the Mancini/Richards thing.:sad:
Hope there won't be any drastic decisions.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
In all seriousness and I'm not just saying this because I hate Sunderland but I think they are extremely lucky that the Prem is so weak this year as otherwise I think they would have had a serious chance of relegation, don't know what's going on with MON but he needs to sort it out and fast because otherwise the fans are going to leave faster than you can say FTM. #personalexperience :upset:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
West Brom vs. Southampton tonight.

I think West Brom are gonna' rip Southampton a new one.

Your predictions?