Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
@[Lacky] are you going to watch United lose to Newcastle?

I'm not sure, I might do. I'm watching Person of Interest at the moment. I might do both. :eek:tunga: - Don't think you'll lose though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Expected better from Newcastle so far but Fergie has pulled a bit of a masterstroke so far with how he's lined his team up.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
IT Factor said:
Expected better from Newcastle so far but Fergie has pulled a bit of a masterstroke so far with how he's lined his team up.

Thiisss.

United were fantastic today. Cleverely and Rooney were magnificent. The noticeable change was banning both full backs -- who are so good going forward -- to go forward at the same time, that helped. Evra also played closer to Evans, which is a reason as to why Evra was epic today and is now off the infamous shank list.

3-0, great result, great performance.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thiisss.

United were fantastic today. Cleverely and Rooney were magnificent. The noticeable change was banning both full backs -- who are so good going forward -- to go forward at the same time, that helped. Evra also played closer to Evans, which is a reason as to why Evra was epic today and is now off the infamous shank list.

3-0, great result, great performance.

Whoop Whoop.

All 3 of my defenders kept clean sheets today. :win: