Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Anyway any results you would count as "Shock" results this week, I didn't think Southampton were going to win, no mind winning 4-1. :lol1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
None really. I was shocked we won today but I wouldn't call a United victory a shock so none. I called Southampton winning, they're going to be fine imo. Lambert is a great striker.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lambert is a great striker.

Agree 100%, If there is one thing that I would say Dean Hoyle (Town Chairman) got wrong was Lambert, when Lee Clark wanted to sign Lambert, Deano said he was too old and not worth the money, but as proved he was. If we got Lambert I reckon we would have been in the championship at least 2 years ago.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
None really. I was shocked we won today but I wouldn't call a United victory a shock so none. I called Southampton winning, they're going to be fine imo. Lambert is a great striker.

He's shocked me this season, I didn't think he would be able to do it in the premier-league, thought about putting him in my fantasy team but decided against it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
This weeks action.

pYSwS.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah United vs Spurs will be a tough match, more so for Spurs obviously since we are facing mother bleeping united.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Will be a solid game for Chelsea too IMO, I can't see them winning easy. Arsenal are pretty solid as well. It's going to end 1-0 or 2-1 that's for sure. You Vs. Spurs should also be a tough game. If we don't win at Fulham I will upgrade someone Superstar status or Superstar to Legend next Thursday.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky has got me into watching football

Damn You Lacky! :aries:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I've got faith in SAF out-smarting AVB. I hope he doesn't play Dembele though from the start, he tore us apart when he played for Fulham against us. I think we'll win though, RVP is on flying form and Rooney was fucking incredible in the Capital One cup last night so he's back to his best. That with Kagawa is awesome, but Valencia is injured and he's arguably our best player, Nani is playing like shit and Young is also injured so we're lacking any real decent width.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Lacky has got me into watching football

Damn You Lacky! :aries:

You love it really, it's the greatest sport England has to offer so why not embrace it. Also Who should I upgrade if Man City don't win? :notsure: