Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Your game finish 4-0 then?. I wasn't paying much attention to final-score I decided to play Football Manager. I think our game ended 1-1. If so our team really need to buckle up otherwise Shit with reign down on us. ATM I can't see us winning the title. We're too leaky at the back. Sort it out Mancini FFS.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah was 1-1 with Stoke. And yeah we won 4-0, Scholes, Hernandez, Buttner (MOTM) and Powell. Both debut's aswell.

Buttner is easily better than Evra, he should start every week. I thought he would be when you noobs (not sure if you did) doubted him. We're 2nd now with 3rd best goal difference. Chelsea drew 0-0 and Arsenal won 6-1.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, It was me who doubted him. Considering he agreed terms to sign for Southampton :lol1:, They are definitely going down this season.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Behave son, and I think they're gonna' go. All these horrible fixtures aren't exactly filling the team with confidence. They've got Villa, Everton and Fulham next neither of them are easy games, I think they will be lucky to pick up a point in any of them. Villa the most likely.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I suppose you could be correct. I'm just saying it wouldn't come much as a shock if they went down. They've got all the right players but nothing is clicking. I mean they lost 2-0 to Wigan at home. :LOL1:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
What's the score Brother. I'm presuming 0-0 considering I haven't heard my brother scream. :lol1:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I didn't hear him. Either I'm going deaf or he missed the goal. :notsure: