Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds good for you then, I'm just on BBC at sometime the stats lie a litte. And they make it out as if one team is Anhialating the other when really that's not the case. I'm sure you'll pull something out of the bag second half.

To make you feel better here's the bottom three of the Premier-League emphasis on one team in particular.

kqNnx.png

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Luck is a one off. United been doing this for YEARS.

Quality from RVP.

I agree, and I thought we always made it harder for ourself, Southampton are abysmal. Can't see them staying up. If they keep up performances like this giving away a lead, and losing. Losing to Wigan. I bet now their feet are firmly on the ground from been promoted.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saints had a great showing from their midfield, IMO they over ran a class pairing UTD had in the 2nd half. Incredible effort from them, plus Lambert was great at roughing up your fullback Rafael. No discredit to Man U and in RVP you have a gem and you're obviously a great side pulling out that kind of gritty win will be a huge bonus come the end of the season. Davies was stupidly shakey and will cost the Saints a huge amount of points.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying. But I think these results are going to cost Southampton in the long run. Did their 12 million pound signing play?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't see Saints going down, they're too organised and passionate. Scholes came on and changed the game, how can a tired team cope with one of the best passers in the world? Scholes is that, despite his age. That mixed with one of the best finishers in the world is just going to equal goals. We were poor today and deserved a point if anything. So much effort was focused on our attack, that our defence is still so bad. Carrick -- all be it a world class passer -- is fucking poor defensively and he's our holding midfielder.