Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AVB is seriously a Blue manager. He has Dembele on the bench and instead he picks two holding midfielders at HOME against Norwich. They're passing so poorly which is rare for Spurs. They have NO ideas going forward.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The worst part is they have Defoe who only works well when he's given chances, he can't hold the ball up and create himself a chance like Adebayor can who's on the bench. AVB just owns himself sometimes.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
The worst part is they have Defoe who only works well when he's given chances, he can't hold the ball up and create himself a chance like Adebayor can who's on the bench. AVB just owns himself sometimes.

I completely agree with what you're saying. My Brother is a Spurs fan and he's streaming the game downstairs, and he's just come up to told me that AVD is a D*ck for a poor team selection.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Intelligent guy :isee: :p

Sandro shooting from 40 yards actually sums up their half, frustration. Starting to pick it up now but it's too late, will be the end of the half soon.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I just went down and asked my brother who's playing better he said Norwich. That says it all really.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dembele possibly out in second half. That should be good.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Dembele possibly out in second half. That should be good.

They need someone who can change the game, I'm sure Dembele would do that. I'm surprised he wasn't starting in place of Livermore.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Dembele will rape them all, so jealous you signed him.

Me too, Dembele is a real talent who can rip open team. Just like Fellani.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fellaini is great but not even he can do what Dembele does. Fellaini is a monster in the air, possibly the best in the permier league and can hold the ball better than anyone too. Dembele just powers past people like Yaya Toure, he's fast because of his power. Honestly would love Dembele at United. :(

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Fellaini is great but not even he can do what Dembele does. Fellaini is a monster in the air, possibly the best in the permier league and can hold the ball better than anyone too. Dembele just powers past people like Yaya Toure, he's fast because of his power. Honestly would love Dembele at United. :(

Yeah I suppose, how much did Spurs pay for Dembele?

Fletcher has scored 2 goals for Sunderland.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
According to Dembele's wikipedia he was sold for £15 million, which is a very nice fee for a club like Fulham.