Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm thinking about watching it, depends if I can get a decent stream, family are having movie night on sky.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Whilst we're here, anyone watching Barcelona tonight? Or just me :okay:

what time and what channel :p

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The game has already started. The show starts at 7pm-8pm so It shows Barca for 1 hour, and then Real at 8pm-10pm. & Sky Sports 1 Vince.

-

Barca losing 1-0.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I agree, I think I'll watch. Can't believe Osouna are currently winning.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Tell me about it, I've seen them losing 1 nil, 60 minutes gone, and they end up winning by 4 or 5 goals. :lol2:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh God Gary is the BITW pundit.

Ed: "So Gary, is Dyer on England's radar under Roy Hodgson?"
Gary: "Of course he is, anyone English is, there's only about 30 of them in the league"

Such a fucking boss.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just seen this thread so...

Dzeko getting benched after scoring in his first game of the season is just....

Btw what do you guys think of Dzeko as a player?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Like him, whenever he's on he gets a chance. He has great movement for a big guy. Mancini just doesn't want to use him because of the style of football they play which is right, we have a player just like Dzeko named Berbatov, and we don't want to use him either. Dzeko really needs to leave, he's too good to be a bench player.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Just seen this thread so...

Dzeko getting benched after scoring in his first game of the season is just....

Btw what do you guys think of Dzeko as a player?

I don't think he's good enough tbh, he's been given chances last season and he started well but after that became a bit of a joke player tbh, would be a decent player for say Tottenham or Everton but he's nowhere near a top 4 player imo.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Like him, whenever he's on he gets a chance. He has great movement for a big guy. Mancini just doesn't want to use him because of the style of football they play which is right, we have a player just like Dzeko named Berbatov, and we don't want to use him either. Dzeko really needs to leave, he's too good to be a bench player.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, his style of play isn't what Mancini needs for his system. I've heard of Berbatov, I like him as a player, too.

ColeMiner said:
I don't think he's good enough tbh, he's been given chances last season and he started well but after that became a bit of a joke player tbh, would be a decent player for say Tottenham or Everton but he's nowhere near a top 4 player imo.

I remember when he had a golden hattrick against Tottenham, and then he was benched after that. That's what Mancini likes doing with him, letting him score a couple games in a row, and he gets the bench. He completely loses his form like that, and confidence too. At Juve, he'd probably return to being the Dzeko of Wolfsburg.