Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Gary Neville makes me want to punch a puppy, so annoying IMO. It's win win for me really, City win and i pick up fantasy points whilst watching you get mad, if Liverpool win a team I loosely follow have won.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
When Liverpool do some great attacking and play beautifully - "Good attacking play from Liverpool"

When Man City do some great attacking and play beautifully - "Dominant performance from City. Coming here, dominating, playing really well, proving why they're a fantastic club"

Gtfo Nial

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Great header. Skrtel is a monster in the air although I am surprised City have conceded from a set piece they've got a lot of height.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
When Anfield is like this, it's impossible to play against. City need to get the ball, keep it, bore the crowd and start again. If Liverpool keep the crowd this loud, then they can score again.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Agreed the Kop is a valuable asset but I can't see it unnerving this city team due to a lot of experience. Silva needs to come on and be the man between the lines IMO.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Great header yet, just a corner and a great delivery from Gerrard.

Silva was so poor last week Seabs, not sure if you saw him. It's either he's tired (excuse tbh) or he's not giving a shit since he's trying to get as much money per week as Rooney gets. But he was their weak link.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Heard he was bad but id still look to him if I needed a bit of magic. He's just got that element to him. Also Allen has been really good in the centre of Pools midfield the little passes making them tick over, greatly underrated with what he does ie rarely picking up the media plaudits. Sterling also has looked an exciting prospect.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
We haven't started the season as well as I would have hoped for, I'm still confident we can get something from this game. C'mon City.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think you'll score definitely. Despite the 3-4-3 formation you are actually imo quite defensive. Yaya is sitting back, De Jong is just terribad on the ball, Nasri keeps going wide, Balotelli isn't a team player, Tevez is the only one who looks like he can do something. Despite Nial's commentary, I do think you're lacking something. Bring on Silva, go back to 4 at the back, take off De Jong.