Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
On another note, how Fellaini isn't at a massive club yet is beyond me. He has every tool there is, he beat Man United tonight along with Jagielka and Distin.

Agreed, he ran the show tbh can see him at Tottenham atm but too good for Everton, judging by MU's performance alone you should have won but Everton defended so well it's fair enough tbf.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh I'm just pleased we've finally said :gtfo: to the 4-4-2 formation and are actually playing good football. We had Carrick and Valencia in defence, I'm sure if Ferdinand was there and a decent right back we would have actually handled Felaini better. Carrick is a technical passer, he's no rough and jumble defender lol.

But yeah, I'm positive, I can't wait to see us home next week.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
4-2 Chelsea atm against Reading, I didn't even know they were playing. Jesus.

Just ended. Torres scored though i know, so points for me! Cech conceded two though -.-

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wow they were so lucky with this win, a horrible offside call. I don't even have Torres anymore but I have Hazard who has been involved in 5 of the 6 goals so I should get a few points.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Amaznig first half. Still shaky at the back but my god do we look amazing going forward. Anderson and Cleverely -- like every United fan knows -- are clicking so well like they did last season. Van Persie scored an awesome goal but isn't in the game too much now, Kagawa is at the heart of everything, as is Valencia, those two are the best players for me so far. Rafael going forward is like a top class winger, fan-facking-tastic. One of the most offensive performances I've seen though, it's like 65% possession to us with most of it in their half, it's not rushed though.

One negative is I think we're lacking a defensive midfielder who sits. Anderson and Cleverely are swapping but they're clever passers, not really tough tacklers, but otherwise it's amazing to watch. Persie's goal might just be goal of the year.