• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Anime Thread

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
What are your thoughts on No Game No Life's first episode?
Not bad, decent introduction into the show, two strange MCs, hopefully we see individual builds between the two. Hopefully the whole show isn't based around cheating, as it's heavily hinted by the looked of it. Does seem like a good concept though. Also fuck SAO.

Dark Neko

Jobber
On a side note it seems OreGairu (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) will be getting another season. According to a promotional poster OreGairu will be getting another season.

Picture of the poster:
32eda9ba4ed131069ec209342d7f8a85.jpg
5c1da96328cc654c5180e52a795f56cf.jpg

Dark Neko

Jobber
Not bad, decent introduction into the show, two strange MCs, hopefully we see individual builds between the two. Hopefully the whole show isn't based around cheating, as it's heavily hinted by the looked of it. Does seem like a good concept though. Also fuck SAO.

Speaking of SAO did you watch Log Horizon?
Yahari? Eh.

Yep, I enjoyed the first season so I'm happy its getting another season.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Speaking of SAO did you watch Log Horizon?

Yep, I enjoyed the first season so I'm happy its getting another season.
Yet to watch Log Horizon, might give it a shot. Yahari I'm indifferent to at the moment. Never really saw the hype behind it, and unless season two gives me a better impression on it, then I'm not quite sure I'm sold on it.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Yet to watch Log Horizon, might give it a shot. Yahari I'm indifferent to at the moment. Never really saw the hype behind it, and unless season two gives me a better impression on it, then I'm not quite sure I'm sold on it.

I went into Yahari with very low expectations but enjoyed it more then I thought I would. As for Log Horizon if you did watch it, at the very least I do think you will enjoy it more than SAO.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
I went into Yahari with very low expectations but enjoyed it more then I thought I would. As for Log Horizon if you did watch it, at the very least I do think you will enjoy it more than SAO.
I'll try it out eventually, and at this rate anything is better than SAO.