Official 8/12" Whole F'N Show" Impact Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
im neutral about the styles vs angle match as some of the moves were good but it just seemed kinda boring... the triple threat sucked entirely, not only in the fact that it was incredibly short, but matt morgan won without really doing any work, anderson saw him sitting there and didn't expect him to do anything? like really?... the open challenge match was good but i was very very dissapointed to see shannon moore be the one to answer it, and while tna's selling jeff as the number 2 contender, he almost got the shit beat out of him by shannon moore, REALLY?the RVD vs. Abyss match was very enjoyable with all the weapons coming into play, ladders, glass, tacks, chairs, barbwire and more and i was glad to see the outcome of rvd winning. the beatdown after the match was everything but enjoyable... the young punks decided to jump a bunch of older guys with weapons, acting like their all tough and shit when most of them haven't won matches in weeks.... maybe attacking the originals who were wrestlers could lead to a good angle, but i think beating bill alfonso with a cane was highly uncalled for, as he is very old and is not a trained in-ring professional.... i don't think any good could come of them attacking him.... i hope to see ALL of the originals we saw this week come back next week, although sandman and sabu probably will be back in the indys along with some of the others, theres something else i'd say but its sortof a spoiler so i wont.. if you wanna know ask me in private message.... as for the rvd being beaten with janice angle, thats disgusting even though its not real.... i hope to see abyss get hurt by the originals for what hes done. i lost all my respect for fortune and abyss after that beatdown... tna reaction was good except for the fact that they kept advertising what would come up next on the show and then not getting to it for like 2 commercial breaks.. i think this is very interesting as a show and im glad they thought of it before wwe... but as for now my thoughts are on tna's "fortune" and i honestly don't respect them and can't believe what they did... and the knockouts match was well.. a knockouts match... which isn't a good thing... the tag match was very good but i would have preferred to see weapons or some sort of gimmick come into play

chessarmy

Reaction score
That was seriously the best iMPACT! of all time, 5 solid matches and a kickass angle to end the show, I can't ask for anything more.

Keep this up TNA please, for the love of Christ.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, end was awesome and much more brutal, violent, and bloody than I expected. Best part was Flair trying to fight Dixie, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, WOMAN, YOU HEAR ME!"

Reaction score
Seriously, if the rest of TNA could just be 10% as awesome as Flair, then maybe the product wouldn't be in the toilet. One show in a hundred doesn't change anything, but no one puts more into what they are doing than Flair, not by a long mile.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ He really was pure gold in that segment, I still laugh every time I think about him yelling at Dixie, fucking pure gold.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
.. i think this is very interesting as a show and im glad they thought of it before wwe... but as for now my thoughts are on tna's "fortune" and i honestly don't respect them and can't believe what they did... and the knockouts match was well.. a knockouts match... which isn't a good thing... the tag match was very good but i would have preferred to see weapons or some sort of gimmick come into play

Because they beat up the ECW guys?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The rating for the special "Whole F'N Show" edition of TNA iMPACT! was a 1.15, which is down from last week's 1.2 rating.

Pws

:pat: