Official 7/26 RAW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:smh Before they would just hype the shitty guest host. Now that the guest host are an after thought, they don't hype anything.

...god...

Reaction score
Did they even announce the end of guest hosts or did it just randomly stop? Who was the last?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^They just had Mrs. Brady on as guest host.

I think they're randomly doing it, but nowhere near as often.

Raw's been OKAY tonight, nothing special. The Jericho/Cena thing could have been better, but Cena REALLY can't hang on the mic with his gimmicky bullshit.

Nexus' domination in the elimination tag was awesome. I think I like the way they're selling these guys (even if it IS against the B-Team)... and Sheffield was decent on the mike, as well as Tarver.

...god...

Reaction score
Good. Creative is like actually thinking. The Runjin thing is coming back now and they didn't completely forget about it like you would think they would. It seems like there is an even larger picture now and subplot and Runjin could maybe turn out to be the leader/limo driver, I believe someone hinted and pointed this out before and also said he could be the GM, who knows.

The highlight for me was Jericho. I was crying laughing at the start when you think he's going to stop talking. "Don't you dare patronize me, okay? Don't you ever patronize me, denigrate me with your sarcasm, Cena!". Also the Y2J chants were awesome. Edge and Khali shit was funny too and the constant hints at Miz cashing in.

Reaction score
RAW was a good show last night but nothing incredibly hot stood out. I expect more from the Sheamus vs. Orton feud to be honest and maybe another match to officially be booked but pretty much nothing on both fronts. I did however love the RKO on Miz, sweet stuff.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Good. Creative is like actually thinking. The Runjin thing is coming back now and they didn't completely forget about it like you would think they would. It seems like there is an even larger picture now and subplot and Runjin could maybe turn out to be the leader/limo driver, I believe someone hinted and pointed this out before and also said he could be the GM, who knows.

The highlight for me was Jericho. I was crying laughing at the start when you think he's going to stop talking. "Don't you dare patronize me, okay? Don't you ever patronize me, denigrate me with your sarcasm, Cena!". Also the Y2J chants were awesome. Edge and Khali shit was funny too and the constant hints at Miz cashing in.

I said the Runjin thing, jokingly... but thought it could have been possible at the time because of the fact it was about Khali's perception of Nexus.

IDK anymore man... I'm still hoping it's JR.

...god...

Reaction score
I'm like 98% sure it's Cole :/. Only possibility of the 2% is a swerve.

Runjin could end up being the leader tho or w/e, idk.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Part of me doesn't want Cole to be a fully fledge on screen character cos he's so fucking 'vanilla', but at least we wouldn't have to hear him continually during shows as pressumably they'd take him off commentary if he's revealed to be the GM.

Anyone notice Cole dodge Kings reference to HBK? (He said something short before changing the subject, but it wasn't audible.)