• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Dalvin Cook with the touchdown to give the Viings a 8-point lead. As long as the Vikings can keep with up with the lead they'll be fine.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Blaze said:
Still want to say the Falcons will beat them, or you ready to accept your team will beat mine? Haha. Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
Falcons gonna beat them. After all, we were just facing the Texans, who are probably worse than the Falcons.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Blaze said:
I don’t know about that. Falcons blew two leads this year, two big leads. Never before seen. Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
The Vikings have only comeback to win a game once the last few years: Denver.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I have no room to talk with the way my team has played this Season so far, but damn the Cowboys have all the juice in the World to take leads, but they can't stop no one on Defense. The Browns Rushing Attack in the Game broke a Record for the most they have given up. The NFC East could be like watching multiple Dynamite going off and seeing who is left. If my Eagles win tonight vs the Niners they'll be in 1st place :mj4