• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

You play to win the Game is what I was told and the last thing I wanna see is my Head Coach not even try a FG or even a Hall Mary from Wentz, but instead decide to throw up the White Flag and Punt with the Game on the line. I thought you were fearless Dougie P, I didn't see that at all in Overtime. You gotta give it to the Defense and Wentz when it mattered to make plays to even get to OT. Granted they played lost to put them in the hole, but still that was a positive sign to see. A tie is a terrible feeling, and it doesn't get better with the Niners as their next Matchup, and injuries once again piling up. I'm so frustrated with this Tie, I'm just deciding to watch from NJPW instead of the WWE PPV tonight, but I'm sure by 6 I'll be fine.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Nothing better too guys to see our best CB Darius Slay talk about locking people down today, but fool you still loss. If Wentz had 7 Tds and still loss I could care less about the stats, and this me saying that with him on my Fantasy Team. :mj4