• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'm a realist. With the defense we have right now, we're going to have a very hard time winning games, so we might as well go for the grand prize of Trevor Lawrence and get ourselves a franchise QB we can hopefully keep for a long time.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Shania Twain said:
If we're gonna be a realist, Trevor will have one good season for us and win nuthin'. We have a QB curse.
That's because outside of Teddy Bridgewater and John David Booty, we haven't drafted a quarterback in 14 years.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
You still gonna owe all that money to Kirk tho def gonna give teams the advantage when it comes to contracts of money to rest of league I doubt we see a contract like his for a long time.

I also doubt your getting Trevor. I just say that cause I don't think you are gonna be worst team in league

I could see you getting Justin Fields though I would say if I was vikings I look at the kid from North Dakota State

Trey Lance

Big Arm good on his feet has played in cold weather so that way when you play those teams in your division who play outside you know hes done it

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
1a6915dd0d202c73466a6ec61c87cd5d.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Doom

La Bestia
Let's lose.
You never know Grim if your team would automatically lose to my Titans. You got to remember, the defense struggled in the second half, a very ghastly performance by them and they may or may not get their ducks in a row. We'll see how it all goes down.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I just want to win today I've got Wings and Mozzarella Sticks don't make me hate eating it if my Eagles get another beatdown today. Beat dem Bengals!