• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I better not see any god damn Falcon fans bitching about Matt Ryan, because that shit is on the return team. Just fall on the damn ball, and the game is over. God fucking dammit. This hurts worse than last week because last week they didn't have a chance at the end, here they just fucking are dumb.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But you'd think living in Texas they'd still play the Texans game like they normally do even when they have trash games :tenay

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Hollywood said:
I better not see any god damn Falcon fans bitching about Matt Ryan, because that shit is on the return team. Just fall on the damn ball, and the game is over. God fucking dammit. This hurts worse than last week because last week they didn't have a chance at the end, here they just fucking are dumb.
poor Dan Quinn gonna get fired