Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Congrats, Doom. I know you're probably really stoked about that W. I'm pretty bummed about the L, but it happens. Ya'll played great football. Henry is a beast. Hope you guys have a good run for it now.

Tbh, I'm not exactly worried about Pats.

12-4, division champs. Sky ain't falling. We hear "Dynasty over!" every year.

Yeah, offense was rough but eh.

On to the post season.

Reactions: Doom

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Congrats, Doom. I know you're probably really stoked about that W. I'm pretty bummed about the L, but it happens. Ya'll played great football. Henry is a beast. Hope you guys have a good run for it now.

Tbh, I'm not exactly worried about Pats.

12-4, division champs. Sky ain't falling. We hear "Dynasty over!" every year.

Yeah, offense was rough but eh.

On to the post season.
Thank you Sakura.

The Wild Card Game tonight was a huge win for our team. We were the underdogs against a team that was very capable of winning in the playoffs. The passing game of Ryan Tannehill was shit overall, but Birthday Boy Derrick Henry ran all over the Patriots defense, rushing for 182 yards, it shows why he's been the best running back as of late. This brings great joy of seeing the Titans playing in the Divisional Round against the Ravens, and not seeing the Patriots in contention for the Super Bowl, no offense to the fans.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I didn't watch either Playoff Game on Saturday was it was a Wrestle Kingdom day, but fuck me I missed some good Games today. Henry out here with a Hercules strong game today boy I love to see that guy run all day he's mesmerizing to watch. He'll be a huge key to keep Jackson and The Ravens limited on drives and if they do that and give what they gave today vs The Patriots they have a very good shot to beat them. As for the Patriots losing, horrible way to end it if Brady and Belichick aren't together next Season. This upcoming Draft you could draft the next guy of the future, or you can say yourself if we get a couple of added pieces we could make one more run at it. Hard decision for Kraft should be interesting how this develops in the Offseason.

As for Bills/Texans. Talk about a heart breaker for the Bills in this Game. Going up 16-0 on any team and letting them hang around and then lose in OT hurts like hell, and you're wanting to break some shit after the Game for that loss. Please get Allen some Weapons either by Draft or Free Agency so the kid doesn't need to take hit ass shots like he did especially that Trick Play early in the Game. He's going to put himself on IR if he ain't careful for real. Up and down for him late in that Game, he'll grow from it no doubt. Watson had me in stitches dude is like I'm the shit when you fuckers didn't score till 1 minute and 33 seconds going into the 4th Quartet. The Offense as a whole played terrible because the Bills gave it to them on Defense nothing was easy. Watson time and time again when he see's pressure he runs not to make a play he'll get lucky with one of those alot because of his legs, but to run to make a play himself. I know one thing if this team plays like that on Offense like they did today vs the Bills, the Chiefs are going stunk them by Halftime.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
MINNESOTA WINS IN OVERTIME THRILLER!!! :garrett2

EAT A DICK SEAN PAYTON. ONCE AGAIN MIKE ZIMMER'S LITTLE BITCH.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I want to destroy the Packers but I guess we have to play the 49ers next.

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Ouch.
That just sucks for Eagles fans and Carson Wentz.

I get that wasn't on him, or part of him being injury prone....But the way it goes, is that now his last year in college (2015), and each year in the NFL he has had an injury. 2016,2017,2018,2019.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

You know this early morning as I was typing up my thoughts on Day 1 of Wrestle Kingdom I decided to listen to this. You know the past few weeks I've been stressed out because work hasn't be there, and we use when were stressed out from life Music, Wrestling, Anime and Football is one of my things to help me through when times are grim. I'm proud of my team in how they played tonight, the worst luck you can ever have for Wentz and if he was good enough to play he would of been out there with his team battling, fighting for everything like his teammates were in this Game. Give it to the Defense in this Game, the Eagles once again really made Wilson work and if you take away that Metcalf TD this Game is 10-9 on that last Drive for the Eagles so that in considering and give respect to the Defense and how they controlled how this Game went on both sides. When McCown came in I knew sooner or later you would see that he isn't Wentz, and the timing would play a role as well. He did well for the huge spot, he drove the ball down the field, but it would be a Penalty or a Throw that too late that killed drives for the Eagles at times. Congrats to the Seahawks and Vikings winning today, Season ends, but my love for Eagles continues to grow. I can't wait to get to Free Ageny and Draft Time because a couple of tweaks here and there and this Team isn't fighting for a Playoff spot rather running away with the Division I feel.

Reactions: Doom

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

You know this early morning as I was typing up my thoughts on Day 1 of Wrestle Kingdom I decided to listen to this. You know the past few weeks I've been stressed out because work hasn't be there, and we use when were stressed out from life Music, Wrestling, Anime and Football is one of my things to help me through when times are grim. I'm proud of my team in how they played tonight, the worst luck you can ever have for Wentz and if he was good enough to play he would of been out there with his team battling, fighting for everything like his teammates were in this Game. Give it to the Defense in this Game, the Eagles once again really made Wilson work and if you take away that Metcalf TD this Game is 10-9 on that last Drive for the Eagles so that in considering and give respect to the Defense and how they controlled how this Game went on both sides. When McCown came in I knew sooner or later you would see that he isn't Wentz, and the timing would play a role as well. He did well for the huge spot, he drove the ball down the field, but it would be a Penalty or a Throw that too late that killed drives for the Eagles at times. Congrats to the Seahawks and Vikings winning today, Season ends, but my love for Eagles continues to grow. I can't wait to get to Free Ageny and Draft Time because a couple of tweaks here and there and this Team isn't fighting for a Playoff spot rather running away with the Division I feel.
I feel bad seeing Wentz get put out of the game with a head injury by Jadeveon Clowney and having to see Josh McCown take over. I knew it would be a disaster from there on out. You're a class act HoHo for still respecting your team. I wish them better luck next year.

As for the Vikings-Saints game, damn what a game between two hard-fought teams. Honestly, I don't see any enough offensive pass interference from Kyle Rudolph to be called on him, after catching the game-winning touchdown. The Vikings pushed harder than the Saints to get that win and I congratulate them on the victory. I know Grim's a very happy man to see his team win. Celebrate this victory man, but there's ways to go.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I feel bad seeing Wentz get put out of the game with a head injury by Jadeveon Clowney and having to see Josh McCown take over. I knew it would be a disaster from there on out. You're a class act HoHo for still respecting your team. I wish them better luck next year.

As for the Vikings-Saints game, damn what a game between two hard-fought teams. Honestly, I don't see any enough offensive pass interference from Kyle Rudolph to be called on him, after catching the game-winning touchdown. The Vikings pushed harder than the Saints to get that win and I congratulate them on the victory. I know Grim's a very happy man to see his team win. Celebrate this victory man, but there's ways to go.

McCown after the Game. Man I was tearing up just watching that moments ago. Wentz for the third Year in the row is going to have people talking about him whether or not he's the right fit for their franchise and once again it involves him being hurt at the worst moment in this Game. I think this Game's result is way different if Wentz plays and not just for the Eagles on Offense, but the way the Seahawks play Defense as well. I know what they need to get better, a WR like Henry Ruggs III, Justin Jefferson would make a immediate impact on the Offense that will probably be without early on with Jeffery, and how long can you rely on Jackson to help you at 33 or 34. Nelson and JJ, and Hollins will be gone I feel after this Season JJ might be practice squad material as Ward needs to stay with team I feel as well as Scott becaus I don't see them resigning Howard who has been healthy these past two weeks and didn't get any carries and barely played. They need a LB too so if the Eagles can use a extra 3rd and 4th Round pick of theirs to move up and get a LB like Kenneth Murray, Dylan Moses, Terrell Lewis, Julian Okwara, or Anfernee Jennings would help a team at it's weakest position I feel.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Cowboys have hired Mike McCarthy to be their new head coach. I liked him in GB. And I think he’ll help Dak once him and Dallas work out a new deal.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Mike McCarthy. :heston Can't wait to see how he wastes Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliot's potential.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not really excited but idgaf at least it's not Jason Garrett

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I don't consider Mike McCarthy a genius as a Coach, but way better than Mr.Clap. Mike Nolan, who is a LB's Coach for the Saints is a bigger move I feel so they can back to playing great Defense again.