Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Our division is so sad, it's always between my Cowboys and your Eagles, for the most part. Giants and Redskins are embarrassments to life. Both of our teams can make it with a garbage record lol.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm ready for a Wild Card loss to either the Saints or Seahawks.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Welp Wildcard Matchups are set and their days to play

Bills vs Texans on Saturday on ESPN
Titans vs Patriots on Saturday Afternoon on CBS
Vikings vs Saints Sunday on FOX
Seahawks vs Eagles Sunday Afternoon on NBC.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:done

We are so fucked.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
:done

We are so fucked.

You think Dalvin Cook plays next Weekend? I know the Saints Run Defense are top 5, but Cook on the Field lays out the formula I feel to beat The Saints. They are tough at home The Saints I saw it in the Playoffs vs The Eagles last Season. I do think that Secondary can be thrown on should be one hell of a Game to watch. I'm happy for Doom in his Titans getting it after all the chaos they went through. Henry for 300 Yards vs the Pats let's do this!

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
I think this Eagles playoff team might be the single worst playoff team I've seen out of the NFC, possibly all of the NFL, in the last decade.

I can't remember a time I've seen a team basically have the entire rest of the division do what they can to stay out of the playoffs, and give the win to the other. Of course, it certainly fuels their whole "underdog" shtick and gets them riled up.

I think saints probably win the NFC, if not them, 49ers.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I think this Eagles playoff team might be the single worst playoff team I've seen out of the NFC, possibly all of the NFL, in the last decade.

I can't remember a time I've seen a team basically have the entire rest of the division do what they can to stay out of the playoffs, and give the win to the other. Of course, it certainly fuels their whole "underdog" shtick and gets them riled up.

I think saints probably win the NFC, if not them, 49ers.

Yeah let's be honest the guys on the Roster who stepped them for them with all the injuries you'll have to look hard to find stats on. I can say that and be honest than outside of the Super Bowl Team this might be one of my favorite Teams going into the Playoffs because of the adversity they went through as a team to get into the Playoffs. Trust me the early 2000's Eagles team were shit outside of the Year they had TO, it was McNabb and Westbrook all day hoping that guys like Todd Pinkston, James Thrash, and Freddie Mitchell would get a catch or two. I would say the 2008 Squad might of been unforgotten too after them having to win vs The Cowboys and go on the Road beating the 1 Seed Giants to make it to the NFC Championship Game. Now to this team yeah you look at The Seahawks who are pissed right now, but this attitude for the Eagles might shock those Seahawks this Weekend. I'll be wearing my Reggie White Jersey Sunday hopefully to shine in some good luck for them, and I imagine I'll be biting all my nails off by the end.

Truthfully my team in the words of Dusty Rhodes "living on the end of the Lightning bolt" .They sure as hell like to live like that this Season and you just wonder when does the Lightning Bolt end. To me if my team doesn't make it I rather see a Niners team make it because I could care less about Brees going for another SB win. As if he needs more any notches on his belt. Ravens vs Chiefs seems like the likely AFC Championship Game and either team would be great to see in the SB.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
What a day for Titans fans everywhere. The team's going back to the playoffs after they beat the Texans, and Derrick Henry claims the 2019 Rushing Title in dominate fashion to top off the 2019 regular season.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
What a day for Titans fans everywhere. The team's going back to the playoffs after they beat the Texans, and Derrick Henry claims the 2019 Rushing Title in dominate fashion to top off the 2019 regular season.

Congrats Doom you think Henry has another dominating performance in him this Weekend? I think he does, The Patriots better not sleep on The Titans!

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Yeah let's be honest the guys on the Roster who stepped them for them with all the injuries you'll have to look hard to find stats on. I can say that and be honest than outside of the Super Bowl Team this might be one of my favorite Teams going into the Playoffs because of the adversity they went through as a team to get into the Playoffs. Trust me the early 2000's Eagles team were shit outside of the Year they had TO, it was McNabb and Westbrook all day hoping that guys like Todd Pinkston, James Thrash, and Freddie Mitchell would get a catch or two. I would say the 2008 Squad might of been unforgotten too after them having to win vs The Cowboys and go on the Road beating the 1 Seed Giants to make it to the NFC Championship Game. Now to this team yeah you look at The Seahawks who are pissed right now, but this attitude for the Eagles might shock those Seahawks this Weekend. I'll be wearing my Reggie White Jersey Sunday hopefully to shine in some good luck for them, and I imagine I'll be biting all my nails off by the end.

Truthfully my team in the words of Dusty Rhodes "living on the end of the Lightning bolt" .They sure as hell like to live like that this Season and you just wonder when does the Lightning Bolt end. To me if my team doesn't make it I rather see a Niners team make it because I could care less about Brees going for another SB win. As if he needs more any notches on his belt. Ravens vs Chiefs seems like the likely AFC Championship Game and either team would be great to see in the SB.
Honestly, some of those practice squad guys came in and played with more heart and better moves than the regulars. Which should either light a fire under some asses of those regulars or mean it might be time to move on from them. I mean, how many damn drops did Aghalor have this year? I swear, Wentz could throw him a ball from a foot away and he'd drop it. So it's great in the aspect that some guys finally get a shot, and get to showcase what they can potentially do. But man, does that say a lot about some starters when they look bad in comparison.

Seattle is a weird team this year. On one hand, they have one of the best QBs in the league and a great coach. They have beaten some of the best teams in the NFL, and looked really good at some times. Then they have had some others were they skated past games they should have dominated by barely holding on....and some ugly losses. So it's really a coin toss on what Seattle the Eagles get. Do they get completely destroyed by the good Seattle? Or does Seattle barely get by them with a close win / lose in an upset?

I feel like it's probably going to be a close game in the first half, and then things get clicking for Seattle in the 4th. But we'll see. If it was Saints or 49ers that the Eagles were going against, I'd say that's going to be a beat down. Those two are just full on power houses. Well, besides that 49ers/Falcons game. But I digress.

As for Titans? Yeah, they look really good. One of those teams along with Bills that I think are kind of the dark horse. I think that Patriots win, but it's definitely going to be a great game. Henry is a beast, and Tannehill really looks to have found a great home that he can excel in. Plus, it's neat to see Vrabel's team go against the team he played all those years for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Honestly, some of those practice squad guys came in and played with more heart and better moves than the regulars. Which should either light a fire under some asses of those regulars or mean it might be time to move on from them. I mean, how many damn drops did Aghalor have this year? I swear, Wentz could throw him a ball from a foot away and he'd drop it. So it's great in the aspect that some guys finally get a shot, and get to showcase what they can potentially do. But man, does that say a lot about some starters when they look bad in comparison.

Seattle is a weird team this year. On one hand, they have one of the best QBs in the league and a great coach. They have beaten some of the best teams in the NFL, and looked really good at some times. Then they have had some others were they skated past games they should have dominated by barely holding on....and some ugly losses. So it's really a coin toss on what Seattle the Eagles get. Do they get completely destroyed by the good Seattle? Or does Seattle barely get by them with a close win / lose in an upset?

I feel like it's probably going to be a close game in the first half, and then things get clicking for Seattle in the 4th. But we'll see. If it was Saints or 49ers that the Eagles were going against, I'd say that's going to be a beat down. Those two are just full on power houses. Well, besides that 49ers/Falcons game. But I digress.

As for Titans? Yeah, they look really good. One of those teams along with Bills that I think are kind of the dark horse. I think that Patriots win, but it's definitely going to be a great game. Henry is a beast, and Tannehill really looks to have found a great home that he can excel in. Plus, it's neat to see Vrabel's team go against the team he played all those years for.

Yeah don't get me started with Nelson he is not coming back after this Season Greg Ward has his spot if not a First Rounder or Second Rounder the Eagles Draft. This Year's Draft Class for WR is deep too. Nelson it's felt like he's been out for Months with some mysterious Knee problem. It pissed me off further when I see Weeks ago Amari Cooper dealing with his own injuries gutting it out, and Nelson who is younger saying nah I don't feel good enough. Fuck me Ertz had a Broken Rib and went back into the Game vs Dallas and had a couple of catches for them later in the Game. I've been questioned his toughness and it sucks because the SB Year he really turned the corner I thought and alot of people thought, and then he has gone back into form this Year. He has legit costed the team the chance of two more wins not making a catch in key moments.

DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jefferey have had a crazy ride this Season. DeSean Jackson gets hurt and instead of listening to the Doctors and getting Surgery he decided he rehab for Weeks thinking I'll be fine, then he comes back and first couple of plays he gets even more injured. If he would of listened to Doctors dude is playing now and I think his injury was Abdomen as well. He's working hard trying to come back for the Second Round if we win Sunday, but nothing is given in this World I know that for sure. Alshon hasn't been healthy all Year. I remember that Packers Game he could barely run Routes on the Field. He should of been shut down and been out for Months I feel and he could of been playing now too and he was playing hurt even before that Non-Contact injury he got. Shit happens and this team has kept together somehow that is what you call an Organization with great structure.

Howard should be more involved with the Offense this Week coming off being hurt for Weeks. Peterson let him get his Feet wet a little bit last Week time to unleash him this Week as he could be a big key to winning vs The Seahawks Sunday. Pound it hard with Howard, and kill the Seahawks with speed with Scott and Sanders it just might work. The Seahawks all Season hasn't blown anyone away like this so hope is high for me just happy that it's at Home and that might fuel the Defense it turn it up another notch and make more plays that the Seahawks who are banged up too when it matters.

Sakura

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Yeah don't get me started with Nelson he is not coming back after this Season Greg Ward has his spot if not a First Rounder or Second Rounder the Eagles Draft. This Year's Draft Class for WR is deep too. Nelson it's felt like he's been out for Months with some mysterious Knee problem. It pissed me off further when I see Weeks ago Amari Cooper dealing with his own injuries gutting it out, and Nelson who is younger saying nah I don't feel good enough. Fuck me Ertz had a Broken Rib and went back into the Game vs Dallas and had a couple of catches for them later in the Game. I've been questioned his toughness and it sucks because the SB Year he really turned the corner I thought and alot of people thought, and then he has gone back into form this Year. He has legit costed the team the chance of two more wins not making a catch in key moments.

DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jefferey have had a crazy ride this Season. DeSean Jackson gets hurt and instead of listening to the Doctors and getting Surgery he decided he rehab for Weeks thinking I'll be fine, then he comes back and first couple of plays he gets even more injured. If he would of listened to Doctors dude is playing now and I think his injury was Abdomen as well. He's working hard trying to come back for the Second Round if we win Sunday, but nothing is given in this World I know that for sure. Alshon hasn't been healthy all Year. I remember that Packers Game he could barely run Routes on the Field. He should of been shut down and been out for Months I feel and he could of been playing now too and he was playing hurt even before that Non-Contact injury he got. Shit happens and this team has kept together somehow that is what you call an Organization with great structure.

Howard should be more involved with the Offense this Week coming off being hurt for Weeks. Peterson let him get his Feet wet a little bit last Week time to unleash him this Week as he could be a big key to winning vs The Seahawks Sunday. Pound it hard with Howard, and kill the Seahawks with speed with Scott and Sanders it just might work. The Seahawks all Season hasn't blown anyone away like this so hope is high for me just happy that it's at Home and that might fuel the Defense it turn it up another notch and make more plays that the Seahawks who are banged up too when it matters.
I can't think of a time that players have ignored medical advise, and rushed back, that it ever ended well. I get it...You want to be there playing for your city and your team. But you're gonna end up more hurt and hurting your team more than helping. As for Ertz, yeah...oof. That was a bad hit. Just one of those were it was a very awkward tackle, and he was very vulnerable because Carson threw the ball a bit high, so he had to reach up for it. He's tough as nails. It reminds me of Witten and Gronk, and other great TEs who have refused to stay down. Honestly, it might be the toughest and grittiest position in the NFL.

Boston Scott really looks good. Shifty yet powerful for a smaller dude. I think it might even be safe to say without Boston Scott, you guys might not be in the playoffs at all. He made some really good big plays for you guys, and at all the right times.

This just makes m e think more and more how important it is to have depth on your team, and value your 2nd and 3rd stringers, as well as practice squad. You don't want to be in a situation where one or two players goes down, and that's the season. Game over. I mean, imagine in 2017 if Seahawks didn't have Russ? They may have won..2-3 games, max. That's generous. Or how Packers look when Rodgers goes out? Season is cooked.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah Boston Scott deserves credit for his hard work coming in for Howard and Sproles, and thank goodness Wentz held up this Season. We talked about his injury concerns before and during the early part of the Season and I'm happy to see him getting his first action in the Playoffs. I still think this guy is the MVP for the Offense this Year.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It's official. Ron Rivera is the Redskins next head coach.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Rivera is the right man for the job. I think players will want to come in and play for him more vs the previous Coaches they have hired. Jack Del Rio as Defensive Coordinator puts it over the top great signs, now it's time to load up on talent on both sides of the ball.

Last edited: