Official 2014-2015 NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So to no ones surprise Lebron and Melo are both opting out so where do you guys think they will end up as well as other players. Also how do you think the draft will shape up?

Far as Lebron goes I see him staying in Miami as I only ever saw him going back to Cleveland if he left Miami but they don't have their shit straight enough for that to happen. Melo I see ending up in Chicago, Houston or even Miami since I see Bosh leaving Miami and Wade taking a discount to clear up some cap. As for the draft I think Andrew Wiggins is going number one overall but wouldn't be shocked if Parker does.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Going to say it Bron and Melo to LA. They got the cap to make it happen this summer with near 18m offers a piece by shedding Nash punk ass. Get a room exception once you hit the cap to use on a C and then vet min deals.

Wade be a damn fool to opt out, so he stays
Pau to Dallas along with a returning Dirk
Pierce to clippers
Bosh I could see in Chicago
Love in GSW
Boston with their dick in their hands

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Bron wants to beat Duncan, nobody thun gave Tim more ass whippings when it counts than Kobe. Plus there's the press of returning to the lakers to glory and fact nike pays him more to be in la or ny. I don't buy the he's chasing Kobe argument, that shit is done, he's trying to go out with more rings than finals losses and Melo wants to win it all

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Keep Lebron and Melo the fuck outta LA, that team doesn't need a sideshow, they need some players to build a team around. Not some dick riders who can't win on their own.

Kobe has how many years left? Time to just say, "we're rebuilding now".

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm kind of up in the air where Love will end up. I was thinking GSW too but Wolves seem intent on Klay being involved which GSW doesn't wanna do that. I just don't see L.A making any big splash in this years free agency. If Love doesn't get traded this year L.A is where Love will end up next season. As for Bosh if Houston gets rid of Lin and Asik like I expect they will Bosh would be a great fit there as they need a 4 who can stretch the floor.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
LeBron stays in Miami.
Carmelo goes to Chicago.
GS eventually will break down and realize the pick and roll with Love/Curry will be amazing and break down and trade Thompson.
Jabari seems like he's more NBA ready than Wiggins and I think he goes #1 but I think Wiggins has the better year.
No way Wade passes up making $20 million this year so he opts in.
And Bosh ends up in Dallas.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I liked all the picks but 3 and 4 in the top 10. Feel like Orlando reached for Gordon but I'm glad they did, and I think Payton will fit well. Embid scares me so I'm glad we didn't pick him, he got hurt too much in workouts, screams Oden and Bynum.

I think Exum will excel in the back court like Hughes and Arenas. I liked Wiggins and Parker. Nick was what they need in Sacramento, a shooter with some moves off the bounce unlike when they picked Jimmer. Vonleh to me will be good, not a stud, but Kurt Thomas or Horace Grant type dependable

Boston and LA got 2 of the front runners for ROY IMO, the two nastiest work horses in the draft who just got over researched. Shout out to Randle though for refusing a Boston workout after the lakers private workout. I would've been happy with either of them, rns they hangry

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I always thought Randle was going to turn out to be one of the best players in the draft so great pick by the Lakers for their future. Think he will be consistent double double guy through out his career. Not surprised by Cleveland taking Wiggins think he is going to end up being what Paul George develop a lot faster to get to that point. Don't get Phoenix drafting Ennis outside of a insurance policy in case Bledsoe gets away but I'm confident he'll get resigned.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Where the fuck was The Decision 2?

The iconic line of "I'm takin' my talents to South Beach" made sure that it was warranted for Lebron to do that again in the future. What a damn waste.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
already know I'm going to like the suns on 2k15 .... Thomas, Bledsoe, Dragic, Green, and Tucker ... Small ball ftw !!!!

Glad Pau went to Chicago though i would argue he would have been best in OKCand deng back in Chicago with mirotic coming over

Lmfao at Houston ... Ariza sucked ass last time after getting a contract and has only stepped up in contract years

Smh at Dallas giving parsons that deal

Melo stayed for money can't blame him

Bron went home but wow he took a 2 year deal with an opt out after 1, wonder if he wants attention very summer

Miamis biggest winner is bosh since he got maxed after years of being crapped on lol. Wade with McBob and granger is going to be funny

Think rondo and love will still be dealt

And LA had a weird ass offseason ... Didn't get a star, lost Pau, yet I'd say it is better than last year. I want to see how Hill works at starting 5 and Randle develop. Plus I'm glad Swaggy is back. Indifferent on Lin but he's better than what we had. ... Kobe will be back at least and we have 30mil in expiring a and a first and second in 15 when we had no picks (Nash and Dwight). I just want X back now and to go ahead and get 7 seed to make sure phx gets a shit pick

Vince to Griz could work or it could stink like AI or Arenas.

Best FA left on market

PG - Hinrich / DJ / Chalmers
SG - Stephenson / Turner
SF - Deng / Marion / Pierce / Caron
PF - Brand / MWP
C - JO / Davis

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
SAIYANS, that doesn't explain where The Decision 2 went. And don't give me that crap that Lebron matured either after signin' virtually a one year contract.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Apparently Lebron did the contract the way he did because of the cap increase that is going to happen in 2016 and T.V deal or whatever so he'll be able to get a bigger deal after this one is up. Really was cool to see him go back to Cleveland and makes the Cavs instantly fun to watch with Wiggins, Bron and Kyrie. If they can somehow pull of a 3 way deal that brings them Love without giving up Wiggins then their GM deserves an award without question.

Far as the Suns go I get that they got IT as not only a good backup but just in case they lose Bledsoe or Dragic but makes Tyler Ennis look like a wasted pick. Hoping they plan on making a deal for PF or something since they do happen to have some good looking assets.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Dantoni could always coach you guys again and play all 4 together ... Well take hornacek

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol I mean I'm glad we're deep at guard but shit. Kings are Blue by the way IT shows he is a pretty good starting PG in this league but they sign Darren Collision. Will never understand why they refused to believe in Thomas.

Pierce apparently signed with the Wizards which is a damn good fit I'd say since that team is a nice mix of vet and young players.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
To be fair IT isn't worth the luxury tax. If the kings kept him, they pay the tax