• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 1,000th RAW Discussion Thread

Troy

Cena still going over even in a video game. Against Austin? :lmao

Fuck Cena

Why would you have your top current star lose especially when it is just a video game. Wouldn't serve any point to show that video and have Stone Cold win. Plus it encourages people to buy the game and play that match as Stone Cold trying to get the win over Cena.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Well ECW was severely bankrupt in the end and wrestlers were owed hundreds of thousands of dollars. So ECW failed in the end. With the WCW and WWE stuff I assume it is because he was released from both companies.

No I got the ECW part just thought it was a low blow which was not called for. Didn't relize he was released from WCW and WCW thought he left both on his own accord.

Heisenberg

Santino and Hornswoggle? Man fuck off and get to the good shit. We haven't got long left.

What a joke these two guys are. I wish they get released.