• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 1,000th RAW Discussion Thread

Heisenberg

Really digging the new theme song for RAW. Thank fuck they changed Nickelback. But I hope it isn't just for this episode..

WWE music posted: Outasight's "Tonight Is The Night" is the official theme song for tonight's 1000th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Only time I saw the word FUCK uncensored on purpose on any TV program was late night South Park and that stopped a couple weeks later.

SAIYANS

What does that have to do with anything? lol. I mean I didn't have a problem with what happened but your reasoning was hilariously bad.
He's supposed to be their biggest bad ass. The king of HIAC, the chamber pioneer, a career enders , and so on. You can't have him laid out again after the broken arm and begging for this on raw 1000