• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 1,000th RAW Discussion Thread

TKK

I no longer care about the Intercontinental Championship unfortunately. I would love to see Punk shoot on Charlie Sheen.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Good match. I am fine with that Christian has done all he can with that belt and Miz needs rebuilding. Think he can bring something different to the IC belt.

Troy

I hope that WWE aren't wasting too much money on Charlie Sheen because it adds nothing.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Sheen stuff is completely worthless. Even his shameless plugs are bad. So far this raw is on par with the raws just before and just after Mania but really nothing has given me that oh shit this is epic factor Maybe a bit for all of DX but other then that notta.

Schmidty

I heard that soon they might unify the united states and intercontinental championships and I think the miz will be the first to hold them both

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
So now technically the US and IC Title are Raw belts? I want to see what they do with that. Probably nothing, just have them appear on SD! when they want them to.