ODB sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Yeah this is actually more the bookers going overboard (That's never happened before in TNA >_>) with her gimmick more than she sucks. Although her gimmick makes her look pretty horrible overall. To be fair though, as a whole the knockouts have gone downhill horribly...(since around say late August/early September...:shifty:)

wrestlespeak

Reaction score
^ I wouldn't say unfortunately she's in TNA because TNA is the promotion thats actually giving her a chance. WWE didn't even call her up from developmental.

Actually, she was never under a developmental deal with WWE.

TNA is garbage and always will be until it finally goes out of business. The knockout division is the only thing worth watching on there and, just like everything else, they are destroying that, as well. TNA has done what I thought was nearly impossible, they have made Mick Foley completely uninteresting. Way to go!

noumenon

ODB looks like an even more disgusting version of Lisa Lamponelli.

Roucka

Reaction score
I think ODB look's like a man. And she can't cut a promo to save her life they need to knock ODB Angle out it sucks!

LadyHotrod

She can be okay sometimes bit her gimmick has been done before (Austin, as mentioned) so you would think they could give her something original.

I'm not too interested when she gets in the ring. She has some good matches but not nearly enough to keep me watching her.