ODB sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I don't know how, I don't know why, and I probably never will. But I am absolutely SICK of ODB and her terrible attempt at a "stone cold" like gimmick. She is terrible on the mic, she can't cut a promo to save her life. As we saw at No Surrender 2008, she might be the new botch queen. For those who don't understand, that means she's not very good in the ring. Her character is old, she isn't as over, she's going nowhere, and quite frankly I don't care about her anymore. As a matter of fact, I'm sick of ODB. I'm sick of her bathroom humor, I'm sick of all the shit that TNA is trying to shove down our throats when it comes to her character. She isn't convincing, she lost her touch, and I want her off my TV screen.

ODB's ANGLE DOESN'T HELP EITHER. And TNA, please try and NOT BREAK KAYFABE when you come up with names for future "talk shows"

end rant.

J

I gotta totally disagree. For some odd reason ODB is a draw and for some reason Imma fan of her's. She probably my favorite Knockout in TNA. She can cut a funny promo and she's not that bad of a wrestler in the ring. So if you ask me ODB should be pushed.

The Shua

Reaction score
How is ODB not over? In her debut match AS A HEEL, she was cheered, and the fans chanted her name. They convinced TNA to turn her into a face.

As for the comparison to Austin, and saying she's not a good wrestler? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Austin was hardly a wrestling technician. Both are brawlers, and they are good at what they do.

chessarmy

^ if by over you mean, over for a few months until she was shown in terrible backstage segments that included her going into a nearby bathroom stall and farting, while the viewers were supposed to laugh then yea, I guess you're right.

She isn't over as much as she used to be was the point I was trying to make

Moonlight Drive

I hate her. I'm no Knockouts fan, but I usually don't go channel flicking if there on, unless ODB is involved. Most gimmicks work because people can relate to them, are TNA aiming at the she-male birdie audience or something? I'm really tired of seeing her, and that toilet promo was just horrendous.

Soulpower

I thought I was the only who thought ODB sucked!

I'll give her (Him/It?), she's managed to get over. With that said, her character isn't entertaining, more like annoying and/or disgusting. She's not that good in the ring since she mostly relies on power moves (Something that Kong does better than her), and she's doesn't really sell any merchandise.

I just don't get what people see in her.

Moonlight Drive

She is a proud role model for all those sexually confused young males out there.

You too can make something of your life!

Moonlight Drive

I think he's referring to using 'Angle' which is generally a smark term, although I don't see it as breaking kayfabe.

xtremebadass

I don't know how, I don't know why, and I probably never will. But I am absolutely SICK of ODB and her terrible attempt at a "stone cold" like gimmick. She is terrible on the mic, she can't cut a promo to save her life. As we saw at No Surrender 2008, she might be the new botch queen. For those who don't understand, that means she's not very good in the ring. Her character is old, she isn't as over, she's going nowhere, and quite frankly I don't care about her anymore. As a matter of fact, I'm sick of ODB. I'm sick of her bathroom humor, I'm sick of all the shit that TNA is trying to shove down our throats when it comes to her character. She isn't convincing, she lost her touch, and I want her off my TV screen.

ODB's ANGLE DOESN'T HELP EITHER. And TNA, please try and NOT BREAK KAYFABE when you come up with names for future "talk shows"

end rant.
Amen brother.

ODB sucks plain and simple, ew.

Qwake

I have been saying that she sucked since I joined here, everyone else used to love her :smh She really shouldn't be in the Frontline either, they are meant to be originals or talented...Now all I have to do is get you all to hate Creed and my work shall be done :D

Moonlight Drive

I have been saying that she sucked since I joined here, everyone else used to love her She really shouldn't be in the Frontline either, they are meant to be originals or talented...Now all I have to do is get you all to hate Creed and my work shall be done
Too bad that got tossed out the window with the inclusion of Rhino and 3D.

wrestlespeak

Reaction score
ODB is great, and the only reason that I watch TNA. She is the most entertaining woman in wrestling, anywhere. Regardless of what anyone thinks, she is also a very attractive woman and a real sweetheart. I knew from the first time I saw her several years ago that it was only a matter of time before she made it to national attention. Unfortunately, she is in TNA, but someday hopefully she will be able to show her talents in a promotion that really matters, instead of the current stable of no talents (with the notable exceptions of a few) that currently pollute the WWE. Until then, she can continue to hone her skills and raise her stock.

chessarmy

^ I wouldn't say unfortunately she's in TNA because TNA is the promotion thats actually giving her a chance. WWE didn't even call her up from developmental.

I think her gimmick sucks. The writers went too far with it, at first it was fine but the lame bathroom humor and her terrible backstage segments ruined what she had going for her