Oculus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
So apparently the Oscar-worthy WWE studios is producing another amazing movie called Oculus.

The first impression I got from the trailer was this crazy bitch talking to a mirror, asking it if it was 'hungry'. As we all know, that is normal. I always ask my medicine cabinet mirror if it is hungry just before I go to work each morning. In some parts of this trailer, the monster, demon, ghost, or whatever the hell it is looks creepy in some instances. I believe this movie is just going to be a clusterfuck of shit put together to make 13 year olds piss their pants and tell their parents never to let them see another Rated R movie again. (I don't even know if said movie will be rated R ). What are your thoughts on this little magnificent trailer we have been given?

Solid Snake

Meh. I feel like I seen the whole thing by watching the trailer. I don't like when they do that.
I am going to guess it to be a solid 4 our of 10.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Meh. I feel like I seen the whole thing by watching the trailer. I don't like when they do that.
I am going to guess it to be a solid 4 our of 10.
Wow, you're very generous. I would give it a 1/10

Solid Snake

Wow, you're very generous. I would give it a 1/10
the 4 is because of the acting, it doesn't "seem" horrible. But then again, they could prove me wrong. lol
I don't plan on seeing it though.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
the 4 is because of the acting, it doesn't "seem" horrible. But then again, they could prove me wrong. lol
I don't plan on seeing it though.
Its a possible Netflix for me if it ever gets on live-stream. I've already wasted my money on a horror film by seeing Devil's Due.

Solid Snake

Its a possible Netflix for me if it ever gets on live-stream. I've already wasted my money on a horror film by seeing Devil's Due.
I may watch it on netflix eventually, but I am not that into horror films. I have a few I enjoy though, but they border more on suspense and drama than horror.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
I may watch it on netflix eventually, but I am not that into horror films. I have a few I enjoy though, but they border more on suspense and drama than horror.
They've been a terrible mess lately. There hasn't been good 'horror' in a long time.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Insidious? I thought that was a pretty good film.. the second film was not as good though.
Okay, I give you that one. Insidious was a great film. Other than that, I could shit scarier things.
Side note: Your signature and avatar is horrendous.