October 7 LIVE TNA Impact!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
9f6c793be68976ad3d2cdf9886f5d219_XL.jpg

tnawrestling.com said:
TNA WRESTLING AND HULK HOGAN SET THE STAGE FOR ‘BOUND FOR GLORY 2010’ WITH A SPECIAL LIVE NIGHT OF TNA PROGRAMS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7 ON SPIKE TV
tnawrestling.com said:
Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling will celebrate “Bound For Glory 2010,” the biggest pay-per-view event in TNA Wrestling’s history, with a three hour “TNA Thursday” LIVE special on Spike TV, Thursday, October 7 (9:00pm-12:00am ET/PT).

MATCHES THAT WILL TAKE PLACE INCLUDE:

- TNA’s flagship program “TNA iMPACT!” will feature a $100,000 Battle Royal Gauntlet main event, set by TNA President Dixie Carter, featuring every TNA Superstar competing at “Bound For Glory 2010”. Over 20 of the top TNA Superstars including Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, “The Icon” Sting, and many more. The winner of the battle royal gauntlet will net a $100,000 purse.

- It's a battle two decades in the making as the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair faces The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley in a Last Man Standing match!

- Plus, the TNA Knockouts are in action: Knockouts Champion Angelina Love teams with Velvet Sky to take on Madison Rayne and Tara, with the winner getting the rights to "The Beautiful People" trademark!

- The Shore will make their TNA Wrestling debut on the broadcast...and much more

Good idea to go live on a Thursday and right before their biggest PPV of the year. This makes the PPV seem even more special and this is a great way to build the PPV.​

The mainevent is massive and will either be fantastic or will be a dud match. Every single wrestler on the BFG card will be in the one match. Makes me wonder if any Knockouts will be on the card and if they will be involved in the match.​

What do you think about this live show and the mainevent that is lined up?​

NOTE: I will update this post with the card as it is announced.​

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The main event is a terrible idea, people want hype for the BFG not to be shown little snippets of what might happen, you are going to see some many different things in that one match then a lot f people will wonder why they should order the event.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Alright with the live episode this week I have updated the first post with the preview from tnawrestling.com.

So three matches have been announced for the show. Mick Foley vs Ric Flair in a Last Man Standing match. I don't mind this being on a live special since it certainly shouldn't be on a PPV. I am unsure who would even win this match but I do expect a lot of interference.

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky vs. Tara and Madison Rayne sounds like it could be a very good match but the stipulation it odd. It is for the rights to the Beautiful People trademark, an unneccessary addition but I think it means that Love and Sky will win since they were the original group.

The mainevent still sounds crazy and like you said they should be promoting the PPV and I don't really see how this match does it.