Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Does Obama deserve it?

• yea, he rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it sucks

• undecided

• Total voters
Reaction score
How many of the"Kool-aid" drinkers that worshipped him are repenting? Or have they come off their fart smelling, feel-good, idealistic soapbox yet?

One. Big. Ass. Mistake. America!

TK.GFX

Reaction score
hmm, I don't think you understood my post.
You say '' You shouldn't bash him until he's finished'', and I do agree with that, but for the same exact reason, and that's what i meant, you shouldn't even award him with a Nobel Prize before he has done anything worthy.

That was directed more towards C4's "Fuck Obama" schtick. I don't think we should be openly praising him, or bashing him yet either.

Disregard my "undecided" vote, I don't believe he should have won this yet.

C4

Do you guys realize how serious and important the Nobel Peace Prize is?

This guy now stands among the likes of Martin Luther King Jr, Mother Teresa and Nelson Mandela. And what are his achievements compared to them?

Absolutely nothing. Obama is just hype. How can they give away such a prestigious prize to someone who has been in office for like 8 months and is still talking about what he's going to do to maintain peace.

Reaction score
^And people voted for the guy because he's "Hip, cool, young, and "different" looking!".

I'm ashamed and lowly to have this piece of shit as my Commander in Chief. Seriously. I don't know more than 4 people in the US ARMY that even remotely like him.

PeepShow

No, I voted for him because I didn't want father time running the country and some bimbo fucking slut in office shortly after he died. God I cringe every time I think of someone like Palin in office at all, let alone President.

The Mighty BamBam

Reaction score
I am a HUGE fan of Obama and think he is going to do great things. With that said I dont think he has done those great things yet so I really cannot fathom why he would have won one now. I mean I can see him getting one in a few years, but now?? He has hardly been in office let alone done something worthy of the post prestigous prize in the world.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The fact that he won the prize based on speeches is complete bullshit no matter which side of the political coin you're on. That would be like the UFC awarding a belt to somebody based on their prematch interview.