• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT #NXTTakeOver: Chicago II Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
end the show with people chanting "fuck you ciampa"....that's how a crowd should act...no beach balls, no stupid chants for guys not working, no doing the wave.

Enjoy the story...not try pick apart who should go over and who is getting buried or pushed down your throats.
Fuck yeah, ciampa is awesome but if I'm at a show I'm gonna boo him bc that's what you should do for heels that you like, stop beating kayfabe farther into the ground

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Fuck yeah, ciampa is awesome but if I'm at a show I'm gonna boo him bc that's what you should do for heels that you like, stop beating kayfabe farther into the ground
Now watch the same crowd do the exact opposite tomorrow

Reactions: Chris

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
All fair points but he would have also won by forfeit if he let them stretcher ciampa out the first time
Let's be fair tho, with how this feud has been, that be a bad finish. the right guy still won, as it lets them get one more match out of it. But my boy still got screwed.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Let's be fair tho, with how this feud has been, that be a bad finish. the right guy still won, as it lets them get one more match out of it. But my boy still got screwed.
That finish was perfect. It perfectly told the story of a man so blinded by hate he let himself get beat.

The security and refs were trying to tell Gargano to let it go.

He had won, but he kept pushing them away and trying to punish Ciampa even more. It cost him in the end.

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
That finish was perfect. It perfectly told the story of a man so blinded by hate he let himself get beat.

The security and refs were trying to tell Gargano to let it go.

He had won, but he kept pushing them away and trying to punish Ciampa even more. It cost him in the end.
:p that's why I said it would have been a bad finish if Johnny just let him be taken away and said that the right guy won. Still just saying he got screwed, maybe screwed by emotion but screwed none the less.

Drew

Apr 23, 2011
Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
Has dream won a high profile feud yet? He always looks great. He’s the complete package and gets so much love after he loses. Just wondering if they’ve given him a win yet as I didn’t catch onto him until the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
I watched this late last night after work and I thought it was a solid show all around. Matches of the night to me was the tag title opener and Dream vs Ricochet. Cross vs Baszler was good too and Sullivan vs Black was solid.

Main event delivered and I'll give it a proper rewatch soon, but I really did enjoy it a lot.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Has dream won a high profile feud yet? He always looks great. He’s the complete package and gets so much love after he loses. Just wondering if they’ve given him a win yet as I didn’t catch onto him until the last few months.
Not really but he’s fine. He’s a prospect; the guys he working with need to get over now while Dream is 22 and has all the time in the world. His time will come.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
it's funny how people seem to forget what happens to pro wrestlers when they're pushed real young.