NXT Year-End Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Vote for the inaugural NXT Year-End Awards starting tomorrow

20151229_NXTAwards_Thumbnail.jpg

"Which NXT Superstar had the best 2015? What was your favorite NXT match of the year? You will be able to make your voice heard on these topics and more, starting tomorrow!

WWE COO Triple H announced on Twitter that the first NXT Year-End Awards in WWE history, recognizing the best NXT had to offer in 2015, will be presented on the Jan. 13 edition of NXT on WWE Network. The NXT Universe will be able to cast their votes exclusively on WWE.com, beginning New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. ET in six categories. The awards are:

Overall Competitor of the Year
Male Competitor of the Year
Female Competitor of the Year
Tag Team of the Year
Match of the Year
TakeOver of the Year

Polls for the inaugural NXT Year-End Awards open tomorrow, Jan. 1, 2016, at 10 a.m. ET on WWE.com and close on Jan. 6 at 10 a.m. ET. Don’t miss the chance to help your favorite NXT Superstars win these prestigious honors!"

No bullshit "LOL OMG SO EXTREEEME FUNEEE" awards. :bodallas:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Winners Of 2015 NXT Awards Revealed

Tag Team of the Year:
Enzo & Cass

Female Competitor of the Year:
Bayley

Male Competitor of the Year:
Finn Bálor

NXT TakeOver of the Year:
NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn

Match of the Year:
Bayley vs. Sasha (NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn)

Overall Competitor of the Year:
Finn Bálor

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Just goes the show the fans don't know shit.. It's either the voting is rigged or the fans are that stupid.. None of those winners deserved to win except Bayley winning female competitor of the year... Hopefully WWE has learned from this.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just goes the show the fans don't know shit.. It's either the voting is rigged or the fans are that stupid.. None of those winners deserved to win except Bayley winning female competitor of the year... Hopefully WWE has learned from this.
seriously, why does every topic I go to have a negative/disagreeing comment from you? All those guys Prince said deserve it, what the hell do you know about stuff in WWE anyway?

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Being an asshole
seriously, why does every topic I go to have a negative/disagreeing comment from you? All those guys Prince said deserve it, what the hell do you know about stuff in WWE anyway?

I don't, WWE sucks... If you're talking about Prince Balor, he's on my ignore list...Now fuck off and don't quote me again.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't, WWE sucks... If you're talking about Prince Balor, he's on my ignore list...Now fuck off and don't quote me again.

Enjoy the limitation. We don't need shitty members like you.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Really don't agree with any of the male winners, but I won't go on and trash other members while giving my opinion. :kshrug:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well I do agree with the winners. :tough: haha

It's ironic how less focus on these make them feel like a bigger deal than the Slammies, and there's no discussion about whether or not the voting was rigged.

Crazy to think that a women's match won MOTY for NXT and possibly overall MOTY, and we're all just like "Yep." Travel back in time even to 2013 and try to tell us that.