NXT wrestler working under a new name

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This is something that sprung up over on WrestlingForum and on twitter that NXT wrestler Mike Dalton is now working house shows under a new name and with a new gimmick. Now going by the name Tyler Breeze.

Pics:
504a973ffa7e4d8306ede1186d6db0a5.jpg

c6ff525333670c24cb20e8d388bafa1f.jpg

I am personally okay with the name change but I also want to see some of it on TV or in video form before going boo or yay. Dalton is one of those guys who have been with NXT for a while but who has been doing college on the side despite being a guy who's well liked (like his tag team partner Xavier Woods). Judging by the fact that they changed his name and gimmick I don't think he will be let go. But you never know.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Looks like a John Morrison-type gimmick. Lets see what happens with it. Seems like they're wanting to get rid of the "Lets Go Ziggler" chants though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, good. He was pretty bland although athletic in the NXT matches I remember.