• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT TV on USA Network Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Why would you put a girl in an electric chair position knowing she got a name for an inverted rana :DEAD:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
That was a good Match, but let's be honest the last two the people wanted to see in the end is Candice and Mia. If Candice beats Shayna you plug in a second clash with Io so win win with that. It's funny what a few Months of work gets you a title shot.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You ain't gonna scare Candice, this bitch took a thumbtack superkick to the face so she obviously don't have much intelligence

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That was a good Match, but let's be honest the last two the people wanted to see in the end is Candice and Mia. If Candice beats Shayna you plug in a second clash with Io so win win with that. It's funny what a few Months of work gets you a title shot.

They were my top two I wanted to see in the match :ortonout

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is it me or is Renee Young so much better when Graves is not flat out bullying her half the time?

That's Beth and she's a million times better than Renee on commentary, but I agree that Renee and Corey are both better without each other and I give it mostly equal blame, but a bit more on Corey