NXT to get it's own championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
In his latest blog on jrsbarbq.com, NXT announcer Jim Ross says there is talk of having a tournament to crown the first-ever WWE NXT Champion. Ross wrote:

“There is talk of having a tournament to crown a NXT Champion which, if and when it is held, could create some amazing opportunities for several young athletes looking to get noticed with the hopes of making it to a Raw or Smackdown WWE roster.â€￾

I'm all for it. I haven't seen the new NXT but basically it's like FCW but with a few WWE guys.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yay! Another meaningless title.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Unless the NXT champion can relinquish the belt for a main roster spot then this is a waste.

nation

Reaction score
Yay! Another meaningless title.

What would you recommend doing with the show then? Seriously you say so much like you know it all but you never back up anything.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Don't you have enough doomed 'arguments' on the go atm? ...I'd have thought having your ass handed to you repeatedly by Enzo, ..., MM3000 and so on woulda been more than enough to keep you occupied. :roll:

Still, my suggestion would be to put more effort into making Raw & SD (and, in particular, the titles on those shows) as good as they could/should be rather than sidetracking myself by fucking around with the format of barely viewed shows like NXT & Superstars.

nation

Reaction score
No, you just get fucking butthurt. Most of you do on here to be honest, it's pretty sad. I had my moments but at least I don't sit here and make up shit like most of you do here. I raped you when we argued, you're just a blind WWE fanboy and I exposed you as such before so I'd give up before you even try, bud.

and how fucking simple, bland and lazy. Really, sorry man but everyone here already knows that but it's pretty obvious you don't put effort into much here anymore.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well we've had our small chats around here sure, but they were peaceful. The arguments were educated debates. What you're doing nation is not of such.

Moving on to the topic, I just feel the purpose of NXT should be a step above FCW (I feel a merger coming on) and the focus should be helping these guys get to the main roster. Now it seems like a dead end as well as a home for main roster guys who have been dropped in the gutter (poor Drew).

Airfixx

Reaction score
No, you just get fucking butthurt. Most of you do on here to be honest, it's pretty sad. I had my moments but at least I don't sit here and make up shit like most of you do here. I raped you when we argued, you're just a blind WWE fanboy and I exposed you as such before so I'd give up before you even try, bud.

Hahahahahahahaha... You are just too fucking much!

You don't even debate, you just argue like a 5-year old championing their favourites and then just troll the person into the future like a sulky little prick cos they didn't bow to your Blue opinion.

By all means, link me up to where you "raped" me..... Would love to see what you construe to be a proverbial rape considering you get owned by everyone, every time you go down such a path.

and how fucking simple, bland and lazy. Really, sorry man but everyone here already knows that but it's pretty obvious you don't put effort into much here anymore.

You know what the pitiful thing is? You DO appear to put a tonne of effort in... But to what ends? You still get you ass handed to you at every turn, you joker. :lol: