• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Just got this email from WWEN:

During tonight's live NXT ArRIVAL special, we unfortunately experienced technical difficulties, which are to be expected when launching a new digital network. We will work aggressively to solve these glitches and deliver quality service. The complete event will be available on-demand overnight.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Cesaro vs Zayn 4 thoughts: I fucking love wrestling. That was beautiful.
Also loved it! My friend never watches wrestling and I made him watch it with me today because he stayed the night. He was like... "I never watched this type of wrestling" He said he remembers watching WWE in 2012 but he loved that match. He deeply hates Emma and says her dance reminds him of a satanic ritual.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Overall, that was a really good PPV. Cesaro and Zayn was incredible, Emma and Paige was decent but the ladder match was pretty damn good.