• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT TakeOver: WarGames II Discussion Thread

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
DVD on the floor and a Rainmaker Elbow doesn't do it?! For real, though? Damn. Great match, but I'm seriously sad we didn't get Dream crowned. NXT better not move on. Dream needs a rematch and to win the belt from Ciampa.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Watch out Ciampa...you keep yelling at Mauro you may trigger him and get online hest because that's bullying.

Reactions: Cwalker

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
The crowd was eating out of dream's palms. He was ready to be crowned tonight. If NXT are stupid, they're gonna wait too long to pull the trigger on him. Do it Royal Rumble weekend, Mania weekend at the latest.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Definitely the best match on the card. Even though Dream should have won, it was a solid finish. Hit his elbow on the floor and Ciampa hit the DDT on the metal between the rings. It'll be a great rematch story since their next match won't be in a dual ring with that metal apron.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I must he old....cuz I can't fathom any reason why anyone would like to watch other people play video games

And Nita Strauss is hot af

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I still don't like the War Games rules.....nothing matters until the last guy gets in there.