• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I told you all he was taking back all his moves! He took back his Knee from Daniel Bryan a few weeks back and now the GTS IS HOME where it belongs! :mark:

Kross Rhodes

That's the first time he's hit the GTS on TV right?
He's teased it a few times and hit once at a house show. This is legit the first time on WWE TV. After using his Running Knee on his return two weeks ago and now hitting the GTS, he has all his moves back under his wing.

Cwalker

He's teased it a few times and hit once at a house show. This is legit the first time on WWE TV. After using his Running Knee on his return two weeks ago and now hitting the GTS, he has all his moves back under his wing.

Yeah I remember the house show and when he debuted he teased it in like every match, but I was 99.9% sure he'd never done it on WWE TV before.

Good to know I was right

Kross Rhodes

Yeah I remember the house show and when he debuted he teased it in like every match, but I was 99.9% sure he'd never done it on WWE TV before.

Good to know I was right
It's pretty great that WWE is giving him his shit back. I hated that Twisting Dropkick he was doing. With his Knee and GTS back, he's got two great options to end his matches.