• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT TakeOver 36 Live Discussion - Sunday August 22nd

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When are LdF debuting their girl to equal B Fab since she keeps fucking them up every time they fight

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
i didnt even know there was a breakout tournament going on, i think they cut that entire thing from the condensed nxt we get on tv here lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Chris said:
When are LdF debuting their girl to equal B Fab since she keeps fucking them up every time they fight
I know right? Catalina is right there in catering

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Mox Girl said:
i didnt even know there was a breakout tournament going on, i think they cut that entire thing from the condensed nxt we get on tv here lol
I wouldn't doubt it lmao

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
that condensed nxt is so weird, they cut dakota's segments a few times, even tho she's from nz, you'd think she'd be the one person they show :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think they just have one "international" version bc it's annoyingly the one on Hulu even in the United States lol

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
i would think it was the same international broadcast too, until this episode that was so badly edited - they literally cut the main event off cos SD was starting (it airs before SD here), they started it so late it was only halfway through :lmao