NXT Superstar in the Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Can I just say that brief promo by Leo Kruger was insane. How epic would it be if they were given the greatest push of all time, won the rumble and actually won the title at WrestleMania... wow.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yes! How are they going to determine this?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Love it. But why was this not part of the NXT show? This would have been great TV.

huzaifahred

Jobber
Reaction score
nxt is for new ahletes and they need more experienes

Stopspot

Reaction score
huzaifahred said:
nxt is for new ahletes and they need more experienes

A lot of talent on NXt have been wrestling for 5 to ten years. Just because it is developmental doesn't mean they are all inexperienced. The guy who called himself "the man that gravity forgot" has been wrestling in front of crowds of 20 000 people in Japan for the last five years or so for example. Seth and Dean from the Shield have been wrestling for nearly ten years.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm with Stopspot here. There are guys who are in development simply because they don't have anything for them in the roster yet, or just for "seasoning", even though they've been wrestling for over 5 years. Showing up at the Rumble wouldn't hurt at all.

Stopspot

Reaction score
All of those guys could do well in the rumble. But O'Brien, Neville, Graves and Kruger could do the best I think. Grey and Dallas needs more seasoning and Woods needs to build some on screen momentum.

Stopspot

Reaction score
GTI said:
That Luke Harper guy looks promising.

Harper needs some more seasoning in my opinion. Plus he has a nice thing going being part of Bray Wyatt (formerly known as Husky Harris) psycho redneck stable on NXT. Out of the guys in the video Kruger and O'Brien are the most main roster ready. Neville could out wrestle most guys and flies like nobody else but could use some more time in NXT just to learn to talk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not a fan of Corey, not a fan of Oliver, Luke Harper is horrendous, Xavier is sweet, Connor OBrian is so awesome, Neville is incredible but he can't speak, Fuck off Bo Dallas, no idea what I think of Cruger.

Stopspot

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
f*ck all of those the only person who should be debuting at Royal Rumble is Paige

Fuck Paige, I would. #Yodaism