NXT S2 Alumni

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RobyD

Reaction score
Sp just a couple weeks ago we saw the season finale of Season 2 of NST, and in closing we had the losing end of the cast jumping Kaval, botch and all. Since then, on the other hand, they haven't made second mention of it. What do you make of this? Are we seeing WWE bide their time on what to do with the cast, and we're eventually going to see them arrive, or did they pull the plug? Which would you prefer?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't see the cast of NXT Season 2 coming in as a big stable like the first season especially after the terrible brawl to finish the season. I can see WWE bringing them in to the two brands either individually or as tag teams gradually when a spot opens up. They will be known as their gimmick though rather than just as a NXT Season 2 member.

Here is what I see happening with each wrestler:

Kaval: Has already debuted on Smackdown still with LayCool as his managers. I see him working in the Smackdown midcard until the end of the year when I expect him to get his title shot. He will be a great addition to the Smackdown roster and there are many great feuds that he could have on that brand.

Alex Riley: Has been featured on RAW with his mentor The Miz. I can see him sticking with the Miz for another month or two before eventually becoming a singles wrestler on RAW. He is much better off being booked with the Miz but as the Miz continues to move up the card I see WWE wanting him to be on his own rather than having Riley with him the whole way. Could use a feud with someone like Regal or Goldust once he moves away from the Miz.

Husky Harris: He will be back on one of the main brands very soon. I was very impressed by him and he look ready to be on the main roster. The big question is whether WWE will use him as a singles wrestler or if they will promote his brother as well, who is in FCW, and bring them in as a tag team. I personally hope that they decide to bring in the tag team as WWE need more tag teams and I like the idea of the two brothers teaming up. He has more chance of getting a good feud as a tag team rather than as another singles wrestler.

Michael McGillicutty: As he is a third generation superstar he will no doubt be back on the main roster eventually. However if I was WWE I would wait a bit, he needs to brush up on his promo skills and I would prefer if WWE reintroduced him as a Hennig. Let him use his heritage as part of his act, it will give him a much better gimmick. He will be back as a singles wrestler most likely on RAW.

Percy Watson: I really didn't like him at all as a character on NXT. Quite a few did though and since he teamed in FCW with Darren Young why not make them a tag team and promote them to RAW. Darren Young was dumped by Nexus so he can get revenge by teaming with a NXT Season 2 wrestler and work as a tag team with an initial feud against two members of Nexus.

Lucky Cannon, Eli Cottonwood, Titus O'Neil: Either send these three back to FCW for more training or release them. They weren't very impressive on NXT and they certainly aren't ready for RAW or Smackdown just yet.