NXT Members getting called up after WM31?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Could be Harper. That'd be fun (had to look up the roster page because no midcard heels came to mind lol).
True, true. That would be quite fun.

Keep the NXT talent on NXT until the main roster creative team can learn how to handle the transition and debuts. They've done a pretty crappy job with a lot of the NXT talent debuts thus far.
This. They seem to give them a few wins on RAW either against enhancement talent so we don't give a shit (while commentators bury them) or against an established heel but waste their winning streak. I mean, for guys like Bo Dallas, having the winning streak is awesome and makes sense to have a big face break it on PPV and then have Bo heel it up - but they gave it away to R-Truth on what I believe was Smackdown. Makes little to no sense, in my opinion. Plus, some guys don't need winning streaks for their first few months unless they're the big monster heel, like what happened to "oh shit the competition here is a big step up, i'm getting mixed results!" and cut promos on how awesome it is to be on the main roster.

Smark

Jobber
Reaction score
Out of all of them I belive that Neville will definitlely get called up to the main roster after Wrestlemania. I don't think that there is anything left for him in NXT, even though I wouldn't mind him staying and having some more epic matches.

Vicka

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope that Kevin Owens will be here soon .

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I hope that Kevin Owens will be here soon .

I'd expect KO to stick in NXT for the next 6 months at least. Zayn, Neville, Kalisto and Dempsey are going to debut on the main roster before him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd expect KO to stick in NXT for the next 6 months at least. Zayn, Neville, Kalisto and Dempsey are going to debut on the main roster before him.

Honestly I hope he debuts then fails horribly, not a fan of Bull by any means.. I see Kevin Owens coming up near the end of this year, he should have a pretty dominant run in the NXT though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Honestly I hope he debuts then fails horribly, not a fan of Bull by any means.. I see Kevin Owens coming up near the end of this year, he should have a pretty dominant run in the NXT though.

I don't like Dempsey at all, couldn't care less about his debut on the main roster, as well. I was just implying he'll be one of those dudes to get called up soon.

As far as KO goes, I agree. I definitely see him sticking in NXT for another 6 months (at least).

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They should bring in Tyler Breeze. Can already see his debut match beating Zack Ryder and taking Zack's phone and taking selfies with the hastag, [HASHTAG]#Buried[/HASHTAG].

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think they have to work with Bull Dempsey still. Don't think he's ready.