• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Level Up Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like Erica barely had any offense so it wasn't exactly competitive lmao Tiffany is just good and had some great moves and shit mostly

Cwalker

Remember when Becky, Charlotte and Sasha all got called up?

Becky, Paige and Charlotte were thrown in a team together once dubbed the “Submission Sorority”

That quickly got changed. Team BBC… :deandre

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Its not their official name or anything, just a backstage gag that I'm never gonna let die lmao

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
@List of Jericho have at it. I didn't make a separate thread for yesterday's episode bc there wasn't and still isn't any preview nor mention of it on WWE.com
Ah ok I see, no problem then. I saw it on torrent this morning, it was pretty good.

Fallon Henley is promising. I hope they push her as a competitor but still keep her as Jensen and Riggs' manager. Her opponent Thea Hail looked like she was doing a super hero gimmick just like Nikki ASH.

The main event was OK but I'm surprise they are using Dante Chen as enhancement talent. It looked like they were going to push him.

As for the tag team match, the team of Demaris Griffin et Quincy Elliott looked like they were using some kind of Too Cool gimmick.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Dante Chen jobbing surprises me when he was one of the first talents highlighted in the NXT 2.0 vignettes

I miss the vignettes, even if they were shit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I like him but he, along with Xyon Quinn were two that didn't really hit ad well as some other 2.0 new guys so I'm not really surprised they've gotten pushed down now