NXT is Now Free on Hulu.com in US

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
It's only good news if you don't mind the occasional advertisement. IMO, the advertisements are worth the high quality they provide as well as the episodes actually coming out on Wednesday instead of Thursday. So, inb4 lol advertisements. They also have all seven seasons available. Will post hulu links in the NXT threads from now on (unless someone ninja's me) since posting streams might get us in trouble again.

Edit: This is only available for US. Sorry. I didn't realize. :((

Last edited:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watchwrestling.net uploads every WWE & TNA show in good quality, without adverts and for free. Try that.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Typical only for US.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
YO LDB your adblocker didnt cancel that out?

So what season should i start in, and dont bother me with season 1.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
YO LDB your adblocker didnt cancel that out?

So what season should i start in, and dont bother me with season 1.
Hulu is different. It doesn't let you watch what you want to watch unless you watch an ad. Sometimes it works, but a lot of the time, the screen is just black if you have AdBlocker on.

And really? I've heard season 1 is the best. The very first episode is Daniel Bryan vs. Jericho.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hulu is different. It doesn't let you watch what you want to watch unless you watch an ad. Sometimes it works, but a lot of the time, the screen is just black if you have AdBlocker on.

And really? I've heard season 1 is the best. The very first episode is Daniel Bryan vs. Jericho.
The only reason im hesitant is thats a lot of wresting to catch up on. Especially with breaking bad on tonight, newsroom and dexter. I guess i can just watch this and start skipping Impact and Smackdown for now, but even that is a lot of wrestling. Almost too much (sorry Dust )

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
-Raw Piss Breaks: Divas Matches
-NXT Piss Breaks: Ads

The only reason im hesitant is thats a lot of wresting to catch up on. Especially with breaking bad on tonight, newsroom and dexter. I guess i can just watch this and start skipping Impact and Smackdown for now, but even that is a lot of wrestling. Almost too much (sorry Dust )

You saw most of season 5 iirc. Loved that one and of course the "new NXT" of 6 and 7. Don't worry about the episodes before that.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Ah alright, lmao. Yeah, that is a lot of wrestling. Even I haven't watched a whole lot of NXT.

Reactions: Aids Johnson