NXT Invasion Stable *RAW Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Has anyone else seen RAW or read the results?

That finish could be the start of a great stable and is a fantastic storyline. Having Wade Barrett lead all the NXT guys to the ring, all wearing NXT armbands, during the mainevent match on RAW and then destroying the wrestlers and the ring is a great way to get a group over.

What a way for them to start their post-NXT WWE careers, this made them all relevant again rather than it all being about Wade Barrett and his title shot. I can't wait to see what they do next with them.

Will WWE book them to be responsible for attacking Undertaker last week afterall it was after NXT had finished so the timeline works for the storyline. This stable could be huge, they could have them run over both brands with it all eventually leading to a multiman match at PPV.

I know that my expectations are very high but I can't get enough of stables. There aren't used enough currently, just like managers aren't used enough, and when done well they make for great tv.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
This could be a great angle. It was unpredictable and thus awesome. But I really don't want NWO style beatdowns on TV every week so it will be interesting to see where they take this. Will they do anything on NXT tonight? Did they take out 'Taker? There are a lot of options. Also Barrett still has his title shot.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think that they will need to do these type of beatdowns every week, it was just a great way to start everything. Hopefully they can build this into a proper storyline and keep these guys together as a massive stable for the next few months. They can take this in so many directions and it makes RAW a must watch show next week to see what happens next. It is such a good way of getting these guys more over and quickly bring them up to the level of the current roster.

I agree with JR's recent blog saying that this was one of the best RAW endings in years.

Puertorique

Reaction score
What I would like to see is a nice little mix. They run in and take out Jack Swagger on Smack Down. Take out a couple of people, make Danielson, and Barrett the leaders of the stable, but after a week out comes their mentor. Chris Jericho.

This can lead into how Jericho left the WWE after he lost to Cena. They interfere in a match and cost Cena his title.

As we know Matt Hardy is most likely about to jump over to TNA, have the NXT group take him out on a WWE tv show (this creates major heat)

Let Kane do his thing for a while, no need to rush it. Out come Jericho, Barrett, and Danielson and while Kane is in the ring and announce that they were the one's who attacked Taker. They beat down Kane on Smack down. The WWE then comes out with a NXT ppv, for the main event you have Kane and Cena vs. Barrett, Danielson and Jericho. Out comes Undertaker and joins Cena and Kane. Have Kane look strong in this match up, he get's the pin which makes him the #1 contender for either of the titles. He choses to go for the Raw champion at the time which can be let's say Randy Orton?

XenForo-Test

Reaction score
As we know Matt Hardy is most likely about to jump over to TNA, have the NXT group take him out on a WWE tv show (this creates major heat)

As far as I know there's been no news on Matt going anywhere.

I don't like the idea of Jericho heading the whole thing, and with his loss to R-Truth and subsequent shocked expression, I think he's actually on the cusp of a face turn.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Another great RAW for this storyline. The opening promo by Barrett was fantastic, I can't praise it enough for someone who has only recently been added to the roster, he outclassed Bret Hart tonight on the microphone. I liked the storyline explanation for Daniel Bryan's absence, that he showed remorse after the attack last week so Barrett kicked him out of the group. That gives him a ready made storyline when he returns as a face. Strong opening segment where non of the rookies were hired and Barrett was supposedly fired.

The brawl in the middle of the show was a great piece of television. I liked how this time a lot of the WWE roster came out, even Lawler, and helped Cena fight off the rookies.

Then at the end the rookies shut off the lights on the mainevent and trash the backstage area and kidnap Bret Hart. He is thrown in a limo and crashed into cars to mess him up whilst Barrett demands that they get contracts and they will wait until Sunday for a reply. The extra little bit with the driver possibly being Jericho just keeps adding to this storyline. Jericho added to the group gives them credibility, like Scott said in the RAW thread, and will elevate them to the next level.

I can't wait for the PPV and the following RAW to see where this goes.