• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT guys being called up for house shows

Crayo

The Boss
Several NXT stars are on the road with the WWE main roster this weekend. Here are some notes on their appearances at live events.
* Bray Wyatt defeated Alex Riley
* Adrian Neville (the former PAC) defeated Heath Slater.
* Emma teamed up with Divas Champion Kaitlyn to get a win over Tamina Snuka.
* Cory Graves is touring with the Smackdown crew this weekend.
* Both Wyatt and Neville have been rumored to be in line for a main roster call up in recent months.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/nxt-stars-with-main-roster-working-weekend-wwe-live-events#ixzz2SQ3uM0U9

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Yeah, we are gonna see a lot more NXT guys on the road. They've started running NXT Exhibition matches on the road with the guys closest to being called up. There was news on it earlier. All those guys on the road now are good choices. Must be some good matches.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Emmalution! :yay:

But that whole selection is just orgasm. Would rather have Ohno than Graves though. :downer:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Interesting, it's a great idea though. Get the rookies used to working with bigger stars on shows with slightly more people, and get a feel for different crowds and whatnot and give them some exposure for different fans. I think it's a great idea to do this.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Here's a pic of Wyatt rocking a white phantom of the opera style mask to the ring. He debuted it at the tapings this Thursday and credited it to Jericho's codebreaker on last weeks NXT.
7d5490c1dda2f5a25f082cd9c75aa520.jpg

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Bottom one is from the latest NXT tapings. How someone got that good a pic I don't know.
oooh, I see. i thought both of them were raw, lol. and it's doable with a good camera. i would assume it would be a Canon or something fancy with a lot of zoom.

Cloud

Champion
Cant wait to see PAC just hope he isnt grounded too much. Plus i see him getting stuck with nothing to do with WWE and there lack of pushed high flyers.