NXT 9-11-13: Snoop Dogg's Cousin is SAWFT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
NC6dbBG.png
Season 7, Episode 1
-----​
1176259_554965534553015_1075743986_n.jpg
Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady seek payback on Alexander Rusev & Scott Dawson, after the Bulgarian monster attacked Colin Cassady leading to a victory for Scott Dawson two weeks ago. Will the Realest Guys in the room get the win? Or will Sylvester LeFort’s team make them look S-A-W-F-T?​
1208830_555014944548074_1460233809_n.jpg
NXT Women’s Champion Paige is back in action tonight as she faces Sasha Banks in a non-title match. Sasha exited the NXT Women’s Championship early, losing to current number 1 contender Emma in the first round, a win tonight could make her a viable threat to Paige as well. Will Paige continue her dominance in the NXT Women’s Division? Or will Sasha Banks get back on track with a win tonight?​
More to come...

Last edited:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I hate those Dawson guys, So fucking annoying, They are ok in ring.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I am pretty sure Hulu got who defeated Sasha in the tournament wrong. I am pretty sure it was Summer Rae who defeated her. Because I remember her slapping Summer in the face and going Gohan.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Bada boom realest jobber in tha room

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This was a pretty good episode. I was honestly surprised that there was no Sami Zayn. Bo's segment was alright. I found myself laughing. Sasha vs Paige was good, It's great to see that NXT actually cares about Divas wrestling. The Heel Turn was expected, I loved the backstage segment with CJ and Tyler's attack. The opening tag match was a little slow, and the ending was bad. I loved the tag move though. I think that's it. Oh and also, I love the tags LDB. lol

Stopspot

Reaction score
And the award for funnest crowd goes to: NXT for the crowd starting a group rendition of Queen's We will rock you accompanied by clapping.

Reactions: Rise

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Watching now, Enzo is pretty over

Stopspot

Reaction score
This was a pretty good episode. I was honestly surprised that there was no Sami Zayn. Bo's segment was alright. I found myself laughing. Sasha vs Paige was good, It's great to see that NXT actually cares about Divas wrestling. The Heel Turn was expected, I loved the backstage segment with CJ and Tyler's attack. The opening tag match was a little slow, and the ending was bad. I loved the tag move though. I think that's it. Oh and also, I love the tags LDB. lol
That tag ending has to have been somewhat botched.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That tag ending has to have been somewhat botched.

It seemed like there was quite a bit of that match that was botched, including the ending. I noticed at the beginning Rusev tried to hand what he wears to the ring to the ref , like he ALWAYS DOES, and the ref just fucking looked at him weird and shook his head. What!? Rusev handled it well though, using it to kneel on while he did his schtick. If anything, I think the ref fucked that match up hard. Maybe he's new?

And I find Enzo entertaining in an annoying way. S-A-W-F-T......SAWFT!

I still need to watch the rest of the episode though