• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT 5/2/13

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Another very solid show this week. Jericho vs Wyatt was match of the night but the triple team elimination tag was also very good. The divas match was also good but not very good. Paige needs more character work because there is no depth to her other than being a "anti-diva" which makes me fear what will happen to her once that novelty wears off. Summer at least has a more versatile character.

As for the match announced for next week. Seems logical that the family will pick up the belts from Neville and his replacement (bo) if Grey really is out for six months. It also makes sense if it is true that Neville is main roster bound soon as well. We'll see what happens tonight when they tape the next months worth of shows.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Also:
c.gif

Reactions: Roi