WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh look, it's The Dupps.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
they still suck.....now it's Roddy and Odyssey Jones :WOW

And my new new muscle chick is there :CLB

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Regarding tonight’s Strong vs. Jones match, PWInsider reports that the match is said to be well worth going out of the way to watch. A source described the bout as “the best match on 205 Live in a long time.”

Not something I thought I would read for a Roddy / Jones matchup.

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I mean I liked the match but I don't know about all that :lol it was Odyssey's best for sure though. The Imperium one just two weeks or so ago was better I'd say but good for that guy for really enjoying this one I guess lol

Reactions: Deezy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20211021_MatchGraphic_Xyon_tomorrow_FC--6566f1752cba296ff73e0b96e20b0385.jpg

WWE 205 Live preview: Quinn and Rama to throw down in slugfest
Full 205 Live preview for Oct. 22, 2021, featuring Xyon Quinn against Jeet Rama in an epic main event, Valentina Feroz and Amari Miller joining forces to battle Katrina Cortez and Yulisa Leon, and Malik Blade in a highly anticipated collision with Duke Hudson.

Quinn and Rama to throw down on 205 Live
A can’t-miss edition of 205 Live is set to feature Xyon Quinn colliding with Jeet Rama in a highly anticipated main event, frequent opponents Valentina Feroz and Amari Miller teaming up to battle Katrina Cortez and Yulisa Leon, and Malik Blade squaring off with Duke Hudson.

In a matchup made possible by the purple brand’s decision to allow competitors of all weights to compete, fellow newcomers Quinn and Rama will engage in a battle of towering Superstars. And of all the new faces in NXT 2.0 and 205 Live, perhaps none have stormed out of the starting blocks quite like Quinn, who is riding a five-match win streak after defeating Andre Chase, Boa, Oney Lorcan (twice) and Blade.

He’s about to face the tallest test of his young career, however, as he’ll throw down with Rama, who memorably took AJ Styles to the limit at WWE Superstar Spectacle and just began competing on the purple brand.

And after splitting a pair of fierce and evenly fought matches, Feroz and Miller will try their hand as a tandem when they tangle with Cortez and Leon.

20211021_MatchGraphic_205_women_tomorrow_FC--39f33d696b3e05cf6678224aab5891b5.jpg

Feroz has been victorious in two of her three matches on the purple brand, Miller has established herself as a Superstar to watch on both NXT 2.0 and 205 Live, Cortez has turned heads while battling the likes of B-Fab, Feroz and Xia Li on each brand, and the debuting Leon is the first Mexican-born Superstar in WWE history and a powerlifter who won three gold medals at the 2019 Weightlifting World Cup before singing with NXT.

Finally, the highflying Blade searches for his first win in what should be a heated collision with the smug Hudson, who recently scored an impressive victory against Grayson Waller.

20211021_MatchGraphic_malifduke_tomorrow_FC--b99bf31a8f69a38eeb6f833ee911be3f.jpg

Tune in for an incredible edition of the purple brand this Friday at 10/9 C on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Main event was shockingly good on this one. Best Xyon has looked and I think this Rama guy really has something. Was weaker than the last few main events for sure but it blew my expectations out the water. Duke Hudson squash was decent too, opening tag was aight, I like the Hispanic girls

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20211028_MatchGraphic_205_SarrayKatrina_FC_Tomorrow--6a2b300c93457cb03f07690d7618107b.jpg

WWE 205 Live preview: Sarray and Cortez to clash in highly anticipated matchup
Full 205 Live preview for Oct. 29, 2021, featuring Sarray tangling with Katrina Cortez in an edge-of-your-seat thriller, Jeet Rama battling Boa in a nasty encounter, and Xyon Quinn seeking a big win against Ru Feng.

Sarray and Cortez to collide on 205 Live
A must-see edition of 205 Live will feature Sarray taking on Katrina Cortez in a spirited collision, Jeet Rama tangling with Boa, and Xyon Quinn squaring up with Ru Feng.

Sarray, who has quickly made a strong impression on the WWE Universe thanks to several eye-opening matches on NXT 2.0, will attempt to improve to 2-0 on 205 Live after posting an impressive victory earlier this month against Amari Miller.

She’ll be opposed by Katrina Cortez, who is still seeking her first career victory but turned heads in a singles match against Valentina Feroz as well as last week’s tag team bout that saw her join forces with Yulisa Leon in a loss to Miller and Valentina Feroz.

The towering Rama also seeks his first WWE win when he matches wits and fists with the merciless Boa.
20211028_MatchGraphic_205_RamaBoa_FC_Tomorrow--31b551c4f1ea3b3fe8dee8c3940f1618.jpg

Boa has displayed a ruthless mean streak since the formation of Tian Sha and is seeking his fourth straight victory after defeating Rama, Andre Chase and Malik Blade in recent weeks.

And since the inception of NXT 2.0, arguably no Superstar has hit the ground running quite like Quinn, who has knocked off competitors such as Rama, Blade, Oney Lorcan and Boa in recent weeks and is searching for his seventh straight win.
20211028_MatchGraphic_205_QuinnFeng_FC_Tomorrow--082710a14f9965c41a27fa72b1fcbfe5.jpg
Quinn will be opposed by Ru Feng, who came up short against Tony D’Angelo in his debut match on the Oct. 19 edition of NXT 2.0.

Check out a thrilling edition of 205 Live, streaming Friday at 10/9 C on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Watched this before work this morning, solid but pretty weak even compared to 205 2.0 standards (coining that now). Flabbergasted they main evented the Quinn squash instead of the Sarray match :lol usually they've been putting the short match in the middle since switching to 3 instead of 2. Liking Jeet Rama the more I see him too

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Had to look him up and that Jeet Rama dude has been with the company 6 years already. He's the one i'm predicting ends up tagging with Veer for obvious reasons :bosque

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Had to look him up and that Jeet Rama dude has been with the company 6 years already. He's the one i'm predicting ends up tagging with Veer for obvious reasons :bosque

What the fuck :DEAD: I first remember seeing him on that India special they did last year and thought he was new-ish :lol

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The couldn’t of updated Boa’s pic? They are talking about how ruthless he is and his pic is smiley face mcgoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Haha

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The couldn’t of updated Boa’s pic? They are talking about how ruthless he is and his pic is smiley face mcgoo

The sad thing is I think they have and they just used the wrong one :lmao bc I'm sure he's had graphics for some NXT appearances this year looking spooky and stuff

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They really give no fucks about 205 live

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20211102_MatchGraphic_205_KushidaJiroGYV_FC_Fri--395727866da9c29f41266a1f05d80fdc.jpg

WWE 205 Live preview: Jacket Time to lock horns with Grizzled Young Veterans
A thrilling 205 Live is set to feature Kushida and Ikemen Jiro joining forces for a hard-hitting collision with Grizzled Young Veterans, NXT Cruiserweight Champion Roderick Strong tangling with Ru Feng in a Championship Contender Match, and Valentina Feroz attempting to continue her hot streak against Erica Yan.

Jacket Time to battle Grizzled Young Veterans on 205 Live
A can’t-miss edition of 205 Live will include Kushida and Ikemen Jiro joining forces for a tag team clash with Grizzled Young Veterans, NXT Cruiserweight Champion Roderick Strong representing The Diamond Mine in a Championship Contender Match against Ru Feng, and Valentina Feroz colliding with Erica Yan.

Having recently fought side-by-side against some common enemies, Kushida and Jiro came together to form Jacket Time, and they’ll be teaming up for the first time when they take on the battle-hardened Zack Gibson and James Drake in a slugfest between several former champions.

The Time Splitter is primed to compete in his first match since losing the NXT Cruiserweight Title to Strong in September, while The Grizzled Young Veterans boast the distinction of being the inaugural NXT UK Tag Team Champions. And while Jiro has yet to wear championship gold in WWE, he has accumulated several big wins in short order and remains firmly in the title hunt.

Plus, ever since 205 Live began featuring women’s matches and competitors who are above the 205-pound threshold, Feroz has been quick to capitalize. The energetic newcomer holds a 3-1 record on the purple brand, recently teaming up with Amari Miller to defeat Katrina Cortez and Yulisa Leon.

20211102_MatchGraphic_205_FerozYan_FC_Fri--d8c04431b98243587b78e9f4c72c7ebe.jpg

Still, Feroz will face a tall task on Friday, as she’ll be opposed by the debuting Erica Yan, who is looking to make an impact right out of the starting blocks.

And while Strong holds the NXT Cruiserweight Championship, that hasn’t stopped The Diamond Mine’s prized pupil from extending and accepting challenges against Superstars from all weight classes on NXT 2.0 and 205 Live.

20211102_MatchGraphic_205_FengStrong_FC_Fri--3c09dbf4b3bf86069c866f8c97c2848b.jpg

After picking up recent victories against Odyssey Jones (twice) and Grayson Waller, Strong is set to tangle with Feng, who bravely stood up to the dominant Xyon Quinn in his most recent match but is still seeking his first win.

Don’t miss an edge-of-your-seat episode of 205 Live, streaming Friday at 10/9 C on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else!​