NXT 17-04-2013: Rollins vs Graves in a Lumberjack match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
seabs said:
Can't wait until Generico comes up, is it next weeks ep? Anyway Bray is epic tonight, the way he sat down with the mic with Yoshi's head on his lap was sick.

The next tapings aren't until May 2nd or something like that. Next week is the clash of champions. With the reportedly beast Cesaro vs Neville match.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Shabang said:
The next tapings aren't until May 2nd or something like that. Next week is the clash of champions. With the reportedly beast Cesaro vs Neville match.

:cornette: dammit, Cesaro throwing Neville around will be dope however.

Stopspot

Reaction score
seabs said:
:cornette: dammit, Cesaro throwing Neville around will be dope however.

I read some live crowd reports from the taping that it is possibly the best NXT match ever. Alongside Jericho vs Wyatt (which sadly seems to be a dark match)

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Really like how NXT has changed since Season 3 for example. Divas used to have stupid challenges. Now, they get more TV time than the main roster divas

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Shabang said:
I read some live crowd reports from the taping that it is possibly the best NXT match ever. Alongside Jericho vs Wyatt (which sadly seems to be a dark match)

Any fan cam shiz to this? it sounds awesome.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Only stills from Jericho vs Wyatt. I sent you the one where Wyatt was curled up like an accordion in the walls.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I think security is pretty strict during the tapings. All the match clips I can find of NXT filmed by fans are usually from house shows.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Rodrigo said:
Really like how NXT has changed since Season 3 for example. Divas used to have stupid challenges. Now, they get more TV time than the main roster divas

I find that fact absolutely hilarious. NXT does good justice for the Divas despite it being an hour long show but RAW is absolute crap with their Divas and they're three hours long.

:facepalm:

Anyway, on topic, I loved the match. Shield is dominant on both Raw and NXT. :obama: