NXT 04-04-2013 - Back to the way things should be

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
They're rehashing the entire concept. Regal said multiple times on commentary and promos that Ohno reminded him of his own villanous days. Then Ohno cut a promo saying he looked up to Regal before coming to the WWE. Then he got there and saw the pathetic old man he has become and pities him. Not sure if it will end the same way though but one can clearly see the similarities.

I'm thinking of a way for them to end this with Kassius turning face. Any ideas?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm thinking of a way for them to end this with Kassius turning face. Any ideas?

They have a match some random heel attacks Willie after and Ohno runs in to save him, saying Regal earned his respect. Then we Get regal managing Ohno to feud with Bryan after the Daniel Bryan challenge.

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
They have a match some random heel attacks Willie after and Ohno runs in to save him, saying Regal earned his respect. Then we Get regal managing Ohno to feud with Bryan after the Daniel Bryan challenge.

Sounds great. :obama: