NXT 03-07-2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The highlight of the show for me this week was Leo Kruger vs Yoshi and the main event. Kruger has stepped up his game big time. Incorporating his gimmick into the way he moves, looks at people and just acts in general as well as in his ring work. This results in something I think is pretty darn great. The fact that he has some new moves which fit him very well only sweetens the deal.

43bd64c16b48864b175727c0c3013062.gif

Like this.

fc9c02e81bce8c3cdf10d1221ebd0554.gif

And this.

Add to that that he uses Nigel McGuinness old finisher and I am sold on Kruger. He should be called up some time in the summer in my opinion.

The main event was good. Conor shined as a big guy and got over. Graves is over already and worked really well in this match, somehow playing an underdog despite being a heel. And Bo is Bo so that's all I am saying about him. Wyatt getting involved was nice as well. I also see the possibility of Graves turning face soon to counter the seemingly big heel push O'Brien is getting, which I think will benefit him. His build and style in the ring suites a face more, just get him a impact finisher.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
A feud between Wyatt and Dallas apparently starting (or continuing?) is very good.